Patriots at Cardinals gameday thread 12-12-22

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Here’s another thing…. We’ve seen other guys tear things or get Carted off in football FOREVER and they almost ALWAYS man up, try to inspire teammates, give thumbs up.

What does Kyler do? He covers his head with a towel like a freaking baby.

I know some of you are going to shred me, but I don’t care. This is not and never will be a leader of men.

And you'll deserve it

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Here’s another thing…. We’ve seen other guys tear things or get Carted off in football FOREVER and they almost ALWAYS man up, try to inspire teammates, give thumbs up.

I know some of you are going to shred me, but I don’t care. This is not and never will be a leader of men.
Man, Brit might even cringe at this one. Absolutely ridiculous.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I get the rip, but Joe burrow did the same thing when he tore his ACL his rookie season. He didn’t bury his head in a towel, but was carted off without cheering his guys on or giving a thumbs up. Burrow is obviously more of a leader than Kyler is, but to rip him for not being a cheerleader after suffering, possibly, a season ending injury isn’t where I’m at.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Full of schiiit
You must be registered for see images attach

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Stone cold sober.

Call me whatever names you want.
Well that’s just an atrocious take from a person I expected much better from.

Burrow had his head down.

Palmer had his head down.

Those just off the top of my head in recent times.

Just an overall disappointing take from you.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get the rip, but Joe burrow did the same thing when he tore his ACL his rookie season. He didn’t bury his head in a towel, but was carted off without cheering his guys on or giving a thumbs up. Burrow is obviously more of a leader than Kyler is, but to rip him for not being a cheerleader after suffering, possibly, a season ending injury isn’t where I’m at.
Totally fair. As are everyone else’s comments ripping me. I expected them and don’t begrudge anyone making them!

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
SU WINS THE MENS SOCCER CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!

Ok, what’s been going on in this game? Did I miss anything?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn