Patriots at Cardinals gameday thread 12-12-22

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
For those of you who think the offense out of the shotgun is for Kyler, behold the last play after a big run.
Kyler ran a play from under center tonight too. It was the same play the got the big run by Conner. It’s always the same play no matter who’s at QB

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The Cards should fake one of those passes to the flat and turn it back inside.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s another thing…. We’ve seen other guys tear things or get Carted off in football FOREVER and they almost ALWAYS man up, try to inspire teammates, give thumbs up.

What does Kyler do? He covers his head with a towel like a freaking baby.

I know some of you are going to shred me, but I don’t care. This is not and never will be a leader of men.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Here’s another thing…. We’ve seen other guys tear things or get Carted off in football FOREVER and they almost ALWAYS man up, try to inspire teammates, give thumbs up.

I know some of you are going to shred me, but I don’t care. This is not and never will be a leader of men.

Seriously? Wow.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Prater getting ready for another FG attempt.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

this is a bad take Cheese

Zach Ertz covered his head with a towel

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The NFL should be on the phone with Bidwill right now you better get that field fixed by the SB.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or was that first time you ever heard a reporter say that a player was “sobbing” in the locker room?

No I have heard it after several injuries. Guys throw the towel on all the time.

Tough to speculate on pain tolerance without knowing the injury

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Just an absurd post your better than this garbage cheese!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Seriously? Horrible take by you on this. It's very common to see guys shed tears, cover their heads, etc, as they are being carted off.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Such an awful take.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn