Packers @ Cardinals postgame thread

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I’m not embarrassed. I actually came away feeling better about our resolve under pressure and think this game will matter come the playoffs.

Our dudes are fighters. Now we need Keim to shore up our run defense.

10 pts off of turnovers. A fluke INT at the end costs us a tie at a minimum. And Kyler went god mode for 90 yards in the 2 min drill.

we will get better because of this game.

but man…… I sure would have loved to win it! Haha

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Also, why didn’t Kyler hand it off to Chase on that 2nd & 1 call. That would’ve been a TD. Ugh.
Trying to do too much. You can tell after that pass to Green he had in his eyes he wasn’t going to lose this game by all costs

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Well it's not just AJ Green. Rondale Moore made a really dumb play or two also.

Just a little better run D and this game would have still been ours.

Plus the offense was putrid in the first half. Ending is a head scratcher for sure, but the team at least battled and had a chance. It sucks, but 7-1 isn't the end of the world. Lol. Usually we are 3-5 right about now.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not embarrassing. Yeah, we played poorly in the first half. Yeah, I am super pissed that AJ Green didn't turn his head around. Yeah, I wanted to be 8-0. There are many plays that you can point to that say "WTF?" But we lost to a 6-1 team on a short week with a bunch of injuries. We fought back, stopped them at the one, ran down the field for almost 99 yards, and lost by 3.

Do you guys not remember the REALLY bad years?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I would say Rondale at this point is the reason we lost this game overall much more then Green who was put in that position BECAUSE OF RINDALE!

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
Every week Kyler is limping or something...he won't last like this...
His pain threshold is less than zero... maybe he should be a baseball player. I would take Allen or Herbert 10 out of 10 times. Everyone speaks of how fats i mean fast Kyler is, all i see is him never running away from anybody. He is quick, but fast thats a no

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I’m telling you……… Although I would have loved to pull this one out. It will make us better going forward.

Keim must make some moves though to show the locker room we are all in.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
His pain threshold is less than zero... maybe he should be a baseball player. I would take Allen or Herbert 10 out of 10 times. Everyone speaks of how fats i mean fast Kyler is, all i see is him never running away from anybody. He is quick, but fast thats a no
Looks around and wonders if anyone else thinks this is a troll job.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn