Packers @ Cardinals postgame thread

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I’m telling you……… Although I would have loved to pull this one out. It will make us better going forward.

Keim must make some moves though to show the locker room we are all in.
He already did for the most part. I'm not sure there's much more that can be done with what is available

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Defense was getting ran over all game and they busted their tail to get the stop.. offense moves the ball down field like a championship team only to let one guy fall asleep on the play..

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
This was Pop Warner football. The defense only showed up on two series the whole game and the offense only showed up on one series in the first half. This should have been a blow out win. There is no excuse in the world why AJ Green didn’t catch that for a TD to win the game. He looked like a rookie 7th round pick on the last play instead of one of the best to ever play the game. It is time to bring Fitz back.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dhop plays the entire game and I think the Cards win comfortably. They just are on another level when he's out there.
Well, I pretty much guarentee that last play would not have happened if it was thrown to him in that situation at least.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is time to bring Fitz back.
Seriously ridiculous. The guy has already surpassed Fitz production of 2020 in 7 games. And has 2 more TDs. Fitz was completely washed. regardless of that boneheaded play he’s a better player then Fitz at this point and it’s clear as day.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not embarrassed. I actually came away feeling better about our resolve under pressure and think this game will matter come the playoffs.

Our dudes are fighters. Now we need Keim to shore up our run defense.

10 pts off of turnovers. A fluke INT at the end costs us a tie at a minimum. And Kyler went god mode for 90 yards in the 2 min drill.

we will get better because of this game.

but man…… I sure would have loved to win it! Haha
Very good take but right now I am too down to think logically. That one hurt.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seriously, if there was a route where we played Dallas/LA, GB, & Tampa all on the road, give me that instead of home-field advantage.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this point, it should be obvious we’re a much better road team than home team. All of our tightly-contested games been at home while the blowouts have been on the road. I’m fairly confident beating GB in Lambeau than I am beating them at home in a rematch.

GB has several possible losses left on their schedule too. We do of course as well but it's not like they're going 16-1 and this cost us home field.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
GB has several possible losses left on their schedule too. We do of course as well but it's not like they're going 16-1 and this cost us home field.
I kind of rather it cost us home field tbh. Scores might say different, but we played tighter against HOUSTON at home than we did all of Cleveland, LAR, & Tennessee all on the road.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Our biggest need is stopping the run period, end of story. This needs to be addressed quickly