Packers at Cardinals gameday thread 10-28-2021

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought you retire.

I can’t concentrate at all today.
I retired from being a PO… But 3 months later picked up another full time job. Mostly to keep me busy. But I have been doing that for 20 months now and Saturday is my official last day. I have some hours I need to burn before I separate from MGM Corp.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
If our C and RG positions weren't in shambles, I would be more optimistic about tonight.

But GB knows their only hope is to get into the ARZ backfield. Disrupt the run game and get Murray off his spot. Teams are learning to contain K1, and so GB will bring pressure up the middle, and hope that Murray runs into sacks like he did against SF and HOU. With Hudson out, it's a realistic blueprint for success against our offense. Scary.

If the Cardinals can solve this problem, we'll probably win by a couple of touchdowns. If not.. well... we're in for a dog fight.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Packers opponents so far:

Saints - L 4-2
Lions - W 0-7
49ers W - 2-4
Steelers W 3-3
Bengals W (OT) 5-2
Bears W 3-4
Potatoes W 2-5

Combined opponenet record: 19-27
Record against winning teams 1-1 with the win being in OT

Packers Point differential +22

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Packers are hurting on their defensive line as well. Clark is their best interior pass rusher.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
well, cast is set, we are favored by even more now at home, expect a great game - truth is we are playing against ourselves, we have been overcoming our flaws, if we play a clean game and lose, I will be shocked!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
GB doesn’t have the front 4 nor secondary to stop this defense in their current conditions. Even with the OLine being leaky recently, I’ll be disappointed if we don’t score 30+.

In going for 28 I'm including an element of TNF nerves.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looking forward to a good gm need something to erase bad suns l last night.... fingers heavily crossed

Riseeeeeee uppppp reddd seaa

And go cards

No dang injuries ugh

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Torn labrum, bicep, rotator cuff, and dislocation. Arm/shoulder did fall off.
And he played the entire 2nd half with it.
He probably knew it would be his last game of the season so just went out like a champ.

Now QBs will have that extra 1 second with a clean pocket…this affects every level of the defense.

AustrianCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
Can't remember the last time I was so nervous for a regular season game. I took a day off tomorrow just to watch the game tonight (starts at 2:30am here) and I am expecting to be a total mess afterwards... but totally worth it in my eyes, go Cards!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can't remember the last time I was so nervous for a regular season game. I took a day off tomorrow just to watch the game tonight (starts at 2:30am here) and I am expecting to be a total mess afterwards... but totally worth it in my eyes, go Cards!
Kind of in same boat maybe 3 hrs zzz last night super anxious.... tryin to keep my nerves calm have pizza beer green for gm that will help me stay up and motivated lol :)

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Guessing its another 50/50 game
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
maybe
but thats from before 12

Packers fans that dont go to games regularly, or have flown/driven in -- they just go to the stadium

Cardinal season ticket holders will start showing up at 2 or so when the lots open

there will be plenty of GB fans there

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Im seein a big day from eartz he will bring great clutch finish attitude!! Love havin eartz in az!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson