Packers at Cardinals gameday thread 10-28-2021

PackerNation

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Save the QB's EVERYBODY injured on both teams are replaceable! What are the back-ups? Chopped liver? No excuse for either team. Best team wins and that's damn sure us.

I'm disgusted with the talking heads. 7-0 and all they talk about is Rogers, Tampa Bay and the ****** Cowboys...ad nauseum! Even the crappy Patriots get more attention
*Rodgers
Be happy flying under the radar. You think it's fun having blowhards like Cowherd, Bayless, and Florio obsessing/hating on every friggin' thing you do?
You must be registered for see images attach

SL Card

Veteran
Reaction score
*Rodgers
Be happy flying under the radar. You think it's fun having blowhards like Cowherd, Bayless, and Florio obsessing/hating on every friggin' thing you do?
Interesting point, however moot. See, young ballers want to be Lakers 'cuz that's all they know. Ditto Cowboys and Yankees

Furthermore 80% of Packer talk is about ROGERS and his head games, not the team. Ditto Lebron and lately Kyree Irving

PackerNation

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Interesting point, however moot. See, young ballers want to be Lakers 'cuz that's all they know. Ditto Cowboys and Yankees

Furthermore 80% of Packer talk is about ROGERS and his head games, not the team. Ditto Lebron and lately Kyree Irving

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Came in to see if folks were freakin' out and of course they are lol

But I'm going to keep it real

JJ Watt was our 3rd best pass rusher

Sure he disrupted a lot and got close a whole lot and over the period of a game he could both mentally and physically subdue his opponent

But he's old. Old means higher chances of breaking down. We should've given that money to Chandler Jones and set up something up for Markus Golden as well

I said it, and the Packers are about to feel it, from both Ends

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What are your score predictions? I'm bullish. Can;t see how a pretty poor D without their DC stops this offense. Weak link might be center if Garcia isn't good to go.

And while Rodgers is a superstar he can't catch the ball too.

28 - 20 Cards

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What are your score predictions? I'm bullish. Can;t see how a pretty poor D without their DC stops this offense. Weak link might be center if Garcia isn't good to go.

And while Rodgers is a superstar he can't catch the ball too.

28 - 20 Cards
35-17 Cards.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
GB doesn’t have the front 4 nor secondary to stop this defense in their current conditions. Even with the OLine being leaky recently, I’ll be disappointed if we don’t score 30+.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
im not that afraid of green bay based on the very long list of players that arent playing for them tonight. Yes rodgers is good but i think the cardinals get this game handily.

Cards' 31-16

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

Attachments

• CA5BA902-D193-43B7-A918-B601DEC8D218.jpeg
    CA5BA902-D193-43B7-A918-B601DEC8D218.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 6

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called out sick today and seriously considered driving down for the game and calling out sick tomorrow. But my enthusiasm for that idea waned with the JJ news yesterday.

so BWW chicken wings and brews it is in Vegas.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
*Rodgers
It's been bad this year. Despite the Cardinals having the best record in the NFL and the best point differential, nearly every media outline talks about all the best team and....don't forget about the Cardinals. They are an after thought to the media's spooging over all the other top teams in the NFC, even though the Cardinals have played a good schedule AND beat the snot out of every opponent save one.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'm really hoping that JJ is the first guy out of the tunnel tonight. His influence is so huge for our group. He can't go AWOL now.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I called out sick today and seriously considered driving down for the game and calling out sick tomorrow. But my enthusiasm for that idea waned with the JJ news yesterday.

so BWW chicken wings and brews it is in Vegas.
I thought you retire.

I can’t concentrate at all today.