OT: Rosen behind Ryan Fitzpatrick on Dolphins' depth chart

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He can't even beat out Ryan Fitzpatrick. Everyone bashing the Murray pick will soon be eating crow.

Don't play the stupid reading comprehension line. This is part of your initial post. Any average intelligence person understands exactly what you are saying and that is because you are acting like a middle school whiny brat.

You 100% mean Rosen sucks, Kyler will be great thus the eating crow nonsense.

Jesus, if you think this news is that important you could have simply said he is listed as 2nd on the depth chat after one week of practice and left it at that.

**waiting patiently for the semantics defense**

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
I agree with you if only I said Rosen is a bust and Murray has arrived, both you will not find in this thread at all if your reading comprehension skills were at least at a 7th-grade level. I merely posted that Rosen is currently 2nd on their depth chart and how I, get ready for it, stated my personal opinion that he will likely be back up to Fitzpatrick. Nowhere did I say he will have a terrible career and Murray will be the next Russell Wilson. But go ahead and butcher my entire point like several others in this thread have because they don't know how to read sentences.

Rosen’s not a Cardinal. Who cares? Reading comprehension? Way to side step the fact that this is a stupid thread. This was discussed way too much on multiple threads

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don't play the stupid reading comprehension line. This is part of your initial post. Any average intelligence person understands exactly what you are saying and that is because you are acting like a middle school whiny brat.

You 100% mean Rosen sucks, Kyler will be great thus the eating crow nonsense.

Jesus, if you think this news is that important you could have simply said he is listed as 2nd on the depth chat after one week of practice and left it at that.

**waiting patiently for the semantics defense**

Except you cannot present anything saying I think Rosen sucks at all, this is based on your assumptions. I tell you what, quote me one time where I claimed Rosen sucks, please? It is more indicative of how I believe those who bashed the Murray pick will eat crow. Nowhere did I say Josh Rosen will have a terrible career, you're reaching bro.

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
I do not get the zero-sum angle...as if K1 cannot be successful unless Rosen sucks.

I know we all have our confirmation biases, but we all need to move on.

Based on what I have seen so far, we made the right choice.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Except you cannot present anything saying I think Rosen sucks at all, this is based on your assumptions. I tell you what, quote me one time where I claimed Rosen sucks, please? It is more indicative of how I believe those who bashed the Murray pick will eat crow. Nowhere did I say Josh Rosen will have a terrible career, you're reaching bro.
Then what is "He can't even beat out Ryan Fitzpatrick" meant to imply? To me that is you clearly stating that he must be pretty bad if he can't even beat this guy out.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Then what is "He can't even beat out Ryan Fitzpatrick" meant to imply? To me that is you clearly stating that he must be pretty bad if he can't even beat this guy out.

It means he currently is not beating out an ancient Ryan Fitzpatrick, that's what it means, take it for what it's worth, but as a first-rounder, you probably want your young QB to beat out a 36-year-old.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rosen’s not a Cardinal. Who cares? Reading comprehension? Way to side step the fact that this is a stupid thread. This was discussed way too much on multiple threads

You just don't get it, I know he is not a Cardinal, but his progression is incredibly relevant to our team, and I shouldn't have to go into reasons why. I'll give you a clue; it has to do with Steve Keim.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
You just don't get it, I know he is not a Cardinal, but his progression is incredibly relevant to our team, and I shouldn't have to go into reasons why. I'll give you a clue; it has to do with Steve Keim.
The only way that his progression is even slightly relevant to our team is if Murray fails. If Murray succeeds than it was the right move regardless what happens with Rosen.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The only way that his progression is even slightly relevant to our team is if Murray fails. If Murray succeeds than it was the right move regardless what happens with Rosen.

Specifically to our team, yes, however, it is relevant to our GM, and it will define his career more than any other pick he has made.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The point is, no one is going to want to be the GM if this experiment crashes and burns. It's either see things out with Keim regardless, or find someone who won't be able to leverage their own vision for at least another year or two.

It's the reason I've been so butthurt.

This is so false, I literally chuckled at it.

There are hundreds of people that would want the Cardinals GM job.

You are so negative to the point of ridiculousness. If the K1-K2 marriage fails, it's not the end of the world.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
WE'll see how Joe Douglas makes out with the Jets to see if that would be the way to go.

Look at how the Eagles made a decisive move to address LT BEFORE Peters is done. It will give Dillard time to adjust to the pro game before there is a crisis. Beautiful roster management.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
This is so false, I literally chuckled at it.

There are hundreds of people that would want the Cardinals GM job.

You are so negative to the point of ridiculousness. If the K1-K2 marriage fails, it's not the end of the world.
Of course, someone will take the job. Someone great? Nah, they'll wait for the right opportunity with another franchise that they can mold in their vision.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we're going to keep tabs on ex-Cardinals players, there's this:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I lol’ed this morning when I heard Calvisi say that Iupati signed with Seattle so we would face him twice this year.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Of course, someone will take the job. Someone great? Nah, they'll wait for the right opportunity with another franchise that they can mold in their vision.

Still false. There are a bunch of guys out there that could do well.

You are creating a false dilemma. If Keim is fired, people would line up to take the Cardinals job. Especially with a young, talented QB in the roster already.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with you if only I said Rosen is a bust and Murray has arrived, both you will not find in this thread at all if your reading comprehension skills were at least at a 7th-grade level. I merely posted that Rosen is currently 2nd on their depth chart and how I, get ready for it, stated my personal opinion that he will likely be back up to Fitzpatrick. Nowhere did I say he will have a terrible career and Murray will be the next Russell Wilson. But go ahead and butcher my entire point like several others in this thread have because they don't know how to read sentences.

You're digging deeper and deeper into the douchehole

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

You are creating a false dilemma. If Keim is fired, people would line up to take the Cardinals job. Especially with a young, talented QB in the roster already.

Yep, of course they will. There are only a small handful of NFL GM jobs and the ones with openings are not going to be great situations. Don't see anything about the Cards situation that would turn anyone away.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

Man, this team can just do no wrong in your eyes, can they?

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You're digging deeper and deeper into the douchehole

Ahh, the old "I'm going to call you names because I can't provide what you asked for" argument. You're mad dude, go for a walk or something and chill out.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahh, the old "I'm going to call you names because I can't provide what you asked for" argument. You're mad dude, go for a walk or something and chill out.
You didn't ask for anything, you're just trying to insult people's intelligence and reading comprehension to defend a dumb thread and a neener neener comment. I'm specifically responding to that. I'm as chill as can be, just pointing out that you're being an insufferable douche by trying to insult people's intelligence when it's clear the entire purpose of your thread

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You didn't ask for anything, you're just trying to insult people's intelligence and reading comprehension to defend a dumb thread and a neener neener comment. I'm specifically responding to that. I'm as chill as can be, just pointing out that you're being an insufferable douche by trying to insult people's intelligence when it's clear the entire purpose of your thread

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Yeah, you seem like a real "chill" guy getting mad over a forum post and someone questioning reading comprehension, so you resort to ad hominems.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson