OT: Rosen behind Ryan Fitzpatrick on Dolphins' depth chart

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
You're really asking how Josh Rosen information is relevant to this team? I mean he's the reason we drafted Kyler Murray brother, not sure your logic.

Is Josh Rosen's success or failure somehow going to impact the 2019 Arizona Cardinals, or any foreseeable future version of the Arizona Cardinals?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering we moved up to pick him, then traded him and then picked Kyler Murray, as a sports fan, to me, he's relevant to follow. That's just me. This thread seems to have triggered the anti-Murray cohort quite a bit. Let's be honest; Josh Rosen likely is going to be nothing more than an NFL back up in this league.
Who is anti Murray? You keep talking about all the anti murray crowd coming out in your rosen thread but I havent seen anything anti murray in the thread at all.

You're still talking about Rosen? I really don't care what happens to his career from here. I wish him the best because he seems like a good kid but he isnt on the cardinals so he is irrelevant to me.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is Josh Rosen's success or failure somehow going to impact the 2019 Arizona Cardinals, or any foreseeable future version of the Arizona Cardinals?

You're being incredulous here, Rosen's progression or regression and Murray's is relevant to us.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Remember everyone clamoring over Josh Rosen? Look, it wasn't his fault we stunk last year, but he didn't show much that he could lead this team as their future and the front office saw this. He can't even beat out Ryan Fitzpatrick. Everyone bashing the Murray pick will soon be eating crow.
So what you're saying is that Rosen is just another failed 1st round pick by Keim.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So what you're saying is that Rosen is just another failed 1st round pick by Keim.

Potentially, but his career is going to be defined by Kyler Murrays success on the field. If Murray turns out to be our franchise QB for the future, that will mitigate the damage of Keim's 1st round blunders.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only thing that matters here is if Murray works out. If he doesn't, we need a new QB. If he does, we don't. The rest is just noise and not cardinal related anymore. Hand wringing over the decisions made is simply exercising futility and looking for ways to say I told you so.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I see the whole Ftizpatrick ahead of Rosen thing is now on ESPN front page.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Fitzpatrick is exactly the kind of QB who is going to look better in training camp with all his experience and enough competent skills but Fitzpatrick is also the kind of QB that does not look so great once the season is midway... meaning Rosen should get ready because he will see the field and should be thankful where they have him right now to prepare for what seems to be a sequel to last year's experience for him

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fitzpatrick is exactly the kind of QB who is going to look better in training camp with all his experience and enough competent skills but Fitzpatrick is also the kind of QB that does not look so great once the season is midway... meaning Rosen should get ready because he will see the field and should be thankful where they have him right now to prepare for what seems to be a sequel to last year's experience for him
I give fitzmagic 6 games before Rosen takes his job.
For what ever reason Ryan can’t keep the magic going.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If we're going to keep tabs on ex-Cardinals players, there's this:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
gosh he has the injury bug all over... did we get rid of with him? *speculation*

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just curious your rationale of how it "feels weird." It is football related and relevant to our team because whether he is on our team or not because the Murray pick in direct correlation to Rosen is going to define Keim's career. Fitzpatrick ahead of Rosen on the depth chart currently is a peculiar sports story.
At the time I thought it was a story you went out of your way to find. Since then I see it is front page on the ESPN app. I apologise no offense meant.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

Yeah ok, I'm not placing any bets on Rosen.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holy F... who cares about rosen anymore?! This is a thread PURELY to point at others to say "nee-neener-nee-neeer!"

and someone started following Dolphin's camp literally JUST to follow a guy who's not on the team anymore.

some of y'all need to get a life.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only thing that matters here is if Murray works out. If he doesn't, we need a new QB. If he does, we don't. The rest is just noise and not cardinal related anymore. Hand wringing over the decisions made is simply exercising futility and looking for ways to say I told you so.

agreed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson