OT: Rosen behind Ryan Fitzpatrick on Dolphins' depth chart

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Remember everyone clamoring over Josh Rosen? Look, it wasn't his fault we stunk last year, but he didn't show much that he could lead this team as their future and the front office saw this. He can't even beat out Ryan Fitzpatrick. Everyone bashing the Murray pick will soon be eating crow.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fitzpatrick is a good quarterback that graduated from harvard and has played in many different systems. For him to take an early lead on a young guy in a training camp is not much of a surprise.

But ultimately, it doesn't matter. he is no longer on our team and our new QB has yet to play a snap. Making a thread to say I told you so over a training camp battle of a long term vet vs a second year player is pretty weak.

Even if we light it up, odds are Rosen would have looked much better on this team vs wilks team regardless and the comparisons are moot as it is apples to oranges.

But you know, flame on. The high horse looks good on you.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fitzpatrick is a good quarterback that graduated from harvard and has played in many different systems. For him to take an early lead on a young guy in a training camp is not much of a surprise.

But ultimately, it doesn't matter. he is no longer on our team and our new QB has yet to play a snap. Making a thread to say I told you so over a training camp battle of a long term vet vs a second year player is pretty weak.

Even if we light it up, odds are Rosen would have looked much better on this team vs wilks team regardless and the comparisons are moot as it is apples to oranges.

But you know, flame on. The high horse looks good on you.

Fitzpatrick is a career journeyman, he's serviceable, sure, but Rosen came into this league with the intentions of being a franchise guy and I highly doubt he will be nothing but a career back up, he's just not that good and I am astonished that there are people in this group that saw how Rosen played and still think this guy can be a good NFL QB.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fitzpatrick is a career journeyman, he's serviceable, sure, but Rosen came into this league with the intentions of being a franchise guy and I highly doubt he will be nothing but a career back up, he's just not that good and I am astonished that there are people in this group that saw how Rosen played and still think this guy can be a good NFL QB.

Cool story. Glad we have a new thread about the no longer cardinals QB. Maybe we can get to ten pages of Murray vs Rosen analysis again? is that what you're looking for? Not tired of it yet? Rosen isnt our QB anymore and you "being right" about wanting Murray only matters to you.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
you seem triggered BRR, mad that you wasted money on that Cardinals Rosen jersey?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you seem triggered BRR, mad that you wasted money on that Cardinals Rosen jersey?

Triggered?

I'm good. I just think your neener neener thread is silly. Especially 4 days into training camp. Are you also expecting Keesean Johnson to get 100 catches because reports are that he looks good in practice?

I'm fully on board with Murray, do not buy player jerseys and really only give a poo about our team winning.

Hopefully your new "I told you so, in 4 training camp practices Rosen is still fighting for a job" thread made your day better.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
As a UCLA fan I have an axe to grind with Rosen for how he was in the program, but still this thread feels weird.

Just curious your rationale of how it "feels weird." It is football related and relevant to our team because whether he is on our team or not because the Murray pick in direct correlation to Rosen is going to define Keim's career. Fitzpatrick ahead of Rosen on the depth chart currently is a peculiar sports story.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This post is ignorant lol it’s less then a week in... Week 1 of the season and maybe I’ll agree.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
lmao all of the Rosen fanboys are trigger
This post is ignorant lol it’s less then a week in... Week 1 of the season and maybe I’ll agree.

How is it ignorant? I've been following Miami's camp due to Rosen. He should be beating out Fitzpatrick but he's not lol. I'll bet you cash money he won't be the week 1 starter. It's also been longer than a week, QB's were throwing to receivers beforehand.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lmao all of the Rosen fanboys are trigger

How is it ignorant? I've been following Miami's camp due to Rosen. He should be beating out Fitzpatrick but he's not lol. I'll bet you cash money he won't be the week 1 starter. It's also been longer than a week, QB's were throwing to receivers beforehand.

sounds like you're the Rosen fanboy if you are following him. This is the first I have heard of him and then had to google it and find out its the 4th day of camp.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
sounds like you're the Rosen fanboy if you are following him. This is the first I have heard of him and then had to google it and find out its the 4th day of camp.

I was a fan of the pick and was excited for Rosen until he actually played, then my excitement started to wear thin. We were awful last year but saw was Josh, I just didn't see any updside with this kid.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was a fan of the pick and was excited for Rosen until he actually played, then my excitement started to wear thin. We were awful last year but saw was Josh, I just didn't see any updside with this kid.
But you still follow him, care about he does and make threads about him. 4 days into training camp. Hopefully you got sunday ticket so you can see their games.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
But you still follow him, care about he does and make threads about him. 4 days into training camp. Hopefully you got sunday ticket so you can see their games.

Considering we moved up to pick him, then traded him and then picked Kyler Murray, as a sports fan, to me, he's relevant to follow. That's just me. This thread seems to have triggered the anti-Murray cohort quite a bit. Let's be honest; Josh Rosen likely is going to be nothing more than an NFL back up in this league.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Considering we moved up to pick him, then traded him and then picked Kyler Murray, as a sports fan, to me, he's relevant to follow. That's just me. This thread seems to have triggered the anti-Murray cohort quite a bit. Let's be honest; Josh Rosen likely is going to be nothing more than an NFL back up in this league.
Idk but I have feeling Rosen is going to have Smith/Dalton type Career. Jmho

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How so?

When can we get some important updates -- LIKE HOW IS MARKUS GOLDEN DOING AT...

:checksgoogle:

New York Giants?!

You're really asking how Josh Rosen information is relevant to this team? I mean he's the reason we drafted Kyler Murray brother, not sure your logic.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson