OT - Peyton fans the flames

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Haha love this. Anyone who thinks he staying with Indy this year is delusional and that includes Darren Urban.

It not a matter of "if" but where.

Love the comment about it being 15 degrees.

Someone needs to start sending this guy real estate listings in Scottsdale ASAP.

I will say again that any football player coming off of two neck fusions should have his head examined before playing NFL football the following season. I have been there and done that and you risk being put in a wheelchair for life. I have about a 7" scar on the front of my neck and a big one on my hip where the fusion bone came from. Just think about it. Lifting up your head spreads those vertebrae apart and the risk of the fusion not taking is always present. Your Doctors were working very close to spinal chord. Peyton buddy go out and get 10 opinions. You have a family and a lot of money. You have nothing to prove. You can sit up in the booth and have fun watching your brother and giving out your expertise to us all. I remember well our player Steve Little from my town of Little Rock. I saw him every week in his wheel chair at bars and other places. He died young and drank a lot. Fast cars, money, and youth do not mix. You know better Peyton. There is a time to fold them. You will go down as one of the greatest QB's in history as well as a great individual.

Last edited:

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
.... and like when Kurt was here, it improves dramatically with a quick release QB.

Kurt was about as good as they come when dealing with the blitz. He was quick to recognize it and change the play. His release was so quick it was hard to get to him. He also had the courage to stand in there and take hits. How lucky were we to get Kurt Warner. Perhaps the best QB in our history and a good guy to top it off. Blitzing Warner was a big risk even for a good team. Especially with guys like Boldin and Fitz just waiting for the ball to come their way. Our super bowl year was the most enjoyable year I can recall.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Truth. But Kurt still got hit a lot after the throw with this o-line.

But he would get up an do it again and again. No fear in Kurt. He would have been the guy you would want out front of your platoon in Nam. He departed standing up and in apparent good health. Kudos to you Kurt Warner.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Haha love this. Anyone who thinks he staying with Indy this year is delusional and that includes Darren Urban.

It not a matter of "if" but where.

Love the comment about it being 15 degrees.

Someone needs to start sending this guy real estate listings in Scottsdale ASAP.

Sort of off subject but I have just realized how tough a guy Peyton Mannings brother is. Last week he really took some shots and still stood in there time after time. I had not previously looked at him as a tough guy but he showed me just how tough he can be. He was also strong enough and tall enough to get the ball off with guys hanging on him. The Giants are a good sound fundamental well coached team. They may not be the best team in the league but fundamentally they will beat you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard