The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eagles conceded the TD on purpose

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hurts is certainly a very good player but that last drive exposed some of the weaknesses throwing the ball.

GOtta wonder if there's going to be an issue with him and AJ Brown, that's several games now Brown has yelled at him for a bad throw or something

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Hurts is certainly a very good player but that last drive exposed some of the weaknesses throwing the ball.

GOtta wonder if there's going to be an issue with him and AJ Brown, that's several games now Brown has yelled at him for a bad throw or something
I thought the jets and browns defended Purdy and hurts very well today. neither QB really had lanes to throw the ball today. something to watch as the season goes on to see if other teams can do the same thing. cle and NYJ both have good defense.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Pugh signed off the couch and has ZERO left in the tank.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
For a second there, I thought Diggs was having an emergency bathroom break.

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
how is the buffalo guy? I saw him laying down and shaking his legs on the field, but not sure after that, I left for a moment!

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Bills win but got away with blatant PI on waller to keep him from catching the ball. There’s so much illegal contact and PI in football now. The nfl really doesn’t seem to care about it anymore.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess it's because he was a first rounder but the commitment to hyping Simmons is remarkable. He's going to be a big factor tonight spying Josh Allen. He was invisible.

At a certain point they have to stop assuming the Cards were stupid for trading him and accept we figured out he's not that good and moved on

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson