OT -- NFL.com is garbage now

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The app is even worse. It wasn't that long ago where I could go to nfl.com to find stats and standings and depth charts and all sorts of good stuff.

Now it only exists to sell me NFL+, which I do not want. I can't even find scores easily. The way I get NFL scores and stats is through my ESPN Fantasy app and it takes me like four taps to get to it.

Awful.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't even go there anymore. It is so ad-infested that it is nearly possible to find anything useful.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
ESPN took over as my primary website for NFL stats, scores, standings, depth charts, ect a long time ago

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand what am I missing? I get to the score section in about two total clicks, and I use it every Sunday.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
For scores I always ask Google "NFL Scores".

Stats are different.

What am I missing ?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes agree
The only thing i watch there Is the draft page, with the prospect ratings and analysis by Lance Zierlein Chris Reuter

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand what am I missing? I get to the score section in about two total clicks, and I use it every Sunday.
Literally one click via the "Scores" button at the bottom of the screen in the app, or the Scores link at the top of the page on the website. :shrug:

EDIT: Not to mention the "ticker" of live scores during the games (or scheduled games mid-week). Here are screenshots of the app & web UIs:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Literally one click via the "Scores" button at the bottom of the screen in the app, or the Scores link at the top of the page on the website. :shrug:
Exactly