OT: Fields to Steelers

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Synopsis, please?

Basically more than half the fans do not want Caleb, which is the right take and wanted to trade back a spot or two and take MHJr and that is just done. Then you add on they all thought they were getting a great pick for Fields it's the Rosen / Murray debate x1000

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I am curious if Fields was part of the Steelers meeting Russell Wilson 8 days ago? Competing with Fields is more challenging than Pickett no?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Basically more than half the fans do not want Caleb, which is the right take and wanted to trade back a spot or two and take MHJr and that is just done. Then you add on they all thought they were getting a great pick for Fields it's the Rosen / Murray debate x1000
Caleb is going to be a much better QB than Fields and I don't even think it's debatable.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bears buddy had this 3d chess plan where they trade Fields and the #1 because he hates Caleb and they take a QB at 9

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Mulli you are going on record that Caleb Williams will live up to being the best QB in this class?

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
In fairness, I fully believe that the dude that bawls to his mommy after a loss isn't leading a team of men.

Caleb Williams has immense bust risk. He's confirmed everything the Anti Kyler crowd suspected of him.
Caleb is immensely talented, a true play maker. I believe that the media hype from winning the Heisman/playing at USC, the boatloads of NIL money, #1 overall pick talks, and the general ineptitude of USC's defense put him in a pressure cooker. He couldn't live up to the insane expectations and cracked. Caleb went through a lot of growing pains last year and I think experiencing that level of adversity so early in his career will benefit him in the long run.

I have way more hope for Caleb than Maye, Daniels or McCarthy. Though maybe I shouldn't considering the Bears are drafting him.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Lincoln Riley will have coached three #1 overall drafted QB's in 6 years. That's pretty impressive. I'll put Williams in the same category as the other guys. None have been a bust and none have been great. Guys you can get to the occasional playoffs with but not good enough to win it all.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Caleb is immensely talented, a true play maker. I believe that the media hype from winning the Heisman/playing at USC, the boatloads of NIL money, #1 overall pick talks, and the general ineptitude of USC's defense put him in a pressure cooker. He couldn't live up to the insane expectations and cracked. Caleb went through a lot of growing pains last year and I think experiencing that level of adversity so early in his career will benefit him in the long run.

I have way more hope for Caleb than Maye, Daniels or McCarthy. Though maybe I shouldn't considering the Bears are drafting him.
Then he'll never be a star QB in the NFL.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
In fairness, I fully believe that the dude that bawls to his mommy after a loss isn't leading a team of men.

Caleb Williams has immense bust risk. He's confirmed everything the Anti Kyler crowd suspected of him.

omg Chris I agree that Caleb Williams needs to grow up some but the kid just oozes talent.

It depends some on how well he's handled by whoever drafts him, but yes I predict he'll be at least a good NFL QB. And there's a reasonable chance he'll be a great NFL QB.

Look no further than K1 to see how growing up can change someone. Happens faster for some than others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard