OT: Alliance Of American Football: Week 1

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
We're watching different videos I think... That QB gets hit from the side, and has no freaking idea he's about to get destroyed.

It still wasn't blindside, he may not have seen it coming but he didn't get hit in the back, he got clobbered in the chest, had he just turned his head a little he would have seen him coming.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
My only real complaints with the AAF so far are that there should be depth charts released on the teams website as well as a list of who is on IR, they should have a list of inactives before kickoff (I was looking for Scooby Wright in the AZ game and turns out he was inactive), they should have stats on the website or app and their announcers need a bit more fine tuning.

Otherwise I was entertained and I guess it turned out to have better ratings than the NBA did. Now they just need to figure out how to get more butts in seats.

Looking forward to next week, if this week was any indication the Hotshots should throttle Memphis.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Same here

It was strange that the game in Texas was on network tv here in Phoenix, but the Hotshot game was on cable.

I would have checked it out, but I don’t have cable.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My only real complaints with the AAF so far are that there should be depth charts released on the teams website as well as a list of who is on IR, they should have a list of inactives before kickoff (I was looking for Scooby Wright in the AZ game and turns out he was inactive), they should have stats on the website or app and their announcers need a bit more fine tuning.

Otherwise I was entertained and I guess it turned out to have better ratings than the NBA did. Now they just need to figure out how to get more butts in seats.

Looking forward to next week, if this week was any indication the Hotshots should throttle Memphis.

Yeah trying to learn about the teams is not something that their current setup gives much help on. I was trying to do the same.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I liked it - if it stays affordable it will help fill the development players gap -

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard