Votes: 45 60.8%
  • NO- give him another year

Votes: 29 39.2%

• Total voters

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yea, just by the coordinator hires.

Guy really gave Mike McCoy to Wilks & Vance Joseph to Kliff.

Both fired by the same organization mid season.

Keim clearly has no feel & just hire off of name-value. Bet he would hire Dan Quinn if given the chance instead of doing thorough research like the Rams did with Staley or Colts with Eberflus.

Well you also got to remember with Wilks and that staff those guys were way down on the list. We got turned down by pretty much everybody

The6

All Star
Reaction score
everybody pretty much loved our last draft. You can’t even say people didn’t
Doeent matter if we think the draft was good or it wasn't. We're not the GM or a scout. Just fans trusting the people in charge.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well you also got to remember with Wilks and that staff those guys were way down on the list. We got turned down by pretty much everybody

think about your last sentence and then ask yourself if Keim is respected as a good GM around the league.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
that is complete and utter BS. That Rams team before McKvay was ATROCIOUS. They were talking about running Goff out of town immediately.

The Niners? Went from last place to the Super Bowl.

Ah... forget it. Everything is fine and the only way this team should ever be measured is against itself.... you know... one of the worst franchises of all time. Teams who measure themselves in relation to other losers never become winners.

we should measure our success against what others have successfully done similarly in the league. Otherwise you’re just measuring yourself against your own ineptitude, especially because it’s been the same damn GM who can’t get us in the playoffs more than 25% of the time throughout his tenure.
Again, you’re comparing McVay & Shanahan to Kingsbury. There is no comparison. To this point, they are significantly better coaches. So, if you want me to point a finger of blame, it would have to be at Bidwill & Keim. No arguments from me on that right now. Michael is nowhere near as bad an owner as his father was, but he’s still below average. If the Cardinals don’t end up with at least 8 wins, then Keim should be on the hot seat. And, Joseph is the most overrated DC in the NFC. Without Murray, this is a 3 or 4 win team at best.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
think about your last sentence and then ask yourself if Keim is respected as a good GM around the league.

situation matters. At the time we didn’t have a QB on the roster. I get it.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Again, you’re comparing McVay & Shanahan to Kingsbury. There is no comparison. To this point, they are significantly better coaches. So, if you want me to point a finger of blame, it would have to be at Bidwill & Keim. No arguments from me on that right now. Michael is nowhere near as bad an owner as his father was, but he’s still below average. If the Cardinals don’t end up with at least 8 wins, then Keim should be on the hot seat. And, Joseph is the most overrated DC in the NFC. Without Murray, this is a 3 or 4 win team at best.

but are they or did they just walk into better situations?

Shanahan so far has had 1 winning season. Yeah they went to the super bowl and lost but again 1 winning season and they’ll probably be below 500 again

The Rams tried to buy a championship and they scored 3 points in the super bowl. This board just melted down when BB held us to 17 points. Could you imagine if that was us. Would anyone here be calling him good? Heck no

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
but are they or did they just walk into better situations?

Shanahan so far has had 1 winning season. Yeah they went to the super bowl and lost but again 1 winning season and they’ll probably be below 500 again

The Rams tried to buy a championship and they scored 3 points in the super bowl. This board just melted down when BB held us to 17 points. Could you imagine if that was us. Would anyone here be calling him good? Heck no

I don't necessarily disagree with your position, but Shanahan did have 2 seasons where his team was absolutely decimated by injuries. At least Shanahan & McVay can explain to the media & their fans when they're playing poorly, why they're playing poorly. All KK says every week is that we have to give credit to the other team's game plan & execution??? KK needs to stop crediting the other team & tell us why we're struggling & what we need to do to turn things around. I'm to the point where I don't waste my time listening to his postgame presser.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
situation matters. At the time we didn’t have a QB on the roster. I get it.

Okay... and who’s fault was it that about we didn’t have a single QB on the roster, with an aging QB that was under center for the previous three seasons?

man... the excuses you guys make to defend a guy who’s gotten us to the playoffs 2 times in 7 years. For anyone who doesn’t follow the sport outside of the Cardinals, that’s not good.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score