Should we trade for Josh Allen or LaJarius Snead?

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
That is probably realistic. We have the space, but I doubt we'll use it.
Last night I was listening to a podcast the boy had us trading down to 6 with Marvin on the board and we take Dallas turner there wow that would rock this board! I was thinking if we landed tee Higgins I could go for this tho

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night I was listening to a podcast the boy had us trading down to 6 with Marvin on the board and we take Dallas turner there wow that would rock this board! I was thinking if we landed tee Higgins I could go for this tho
I wouldn't be surprised if we did something like this. I wouldn't be happy about it, but I would not be surprised.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
We still have 40.5 million in cap space. And, yes, that is up to date through DeeJay Dallas. That is #8 in available cap space.

There is a whole LOT we can do even without doing something with Budda or DJ's contracts. But, my feeling is we are basically done. These are the "big" signings.
does that include the 18m for the rookie pool?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
The board would go nuclear for sure. Rightly so, especially after Monti says "I would have taken Turner at 4."

OP
OP
outcent13

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well Williams played 17 games at RT last year and at the price they signed him I would guess it’s to be a RT. Who knows though I guess. Just happy they addressed the position.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
I'd make a play for Allen, but I wouldn't offer more than #35. He's very good...but I'm mortgaging the draft and then paying him huge money. We could have just gone after Hunter...who is better...and kept all the draft capital

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Snead wants to be the highest paid CB in the League. Higher than Johnson in Chicago, who was arguebly the best CB in the league last year. That salary demand eliminates the two AFC South teams rumored to be interested