Official ...... Cardinals sign 20 Undrafted Free Agents

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
I think the Cardinals should adopt the growing trend in the NFL and only have 2 QBs on the roster

If KW was not so injury prone, this may make sense... unless of course Whiz decides to give Q some snaps... otherwise I am guessing Tony stays....

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score
The ten UDFA's that may have a chance to make the team or more likely the practice squad....in no order of ability or need:

Toby K. QB

T. Bain-CB

E. Prall-WR/KR

L. Sendlein-C/OG

E.Vallejo-OT

TJ Downing-OG/OT

M. Trannon-WR/TE

W. Gulley-S

T. Castille-FB

S. Baylark-RB

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ten UDFA's that may have a chance to make the team or more likely the practice squad....in no order of ability or need:

Toby K. QB

T. Bain-CB

E. Prall-WR/KR

L. Sendlein-C/OG

E.Vallejo-OT

TJ Downing-OG/OT

M. Trannon-WR/TE

W. Gulley-S

T. Castille-FB

S. Baylark-RB

Ah, Doc, you are deluding yourself. We are not that bad a team. Most of those guys are camp fodder. If more than two even make the practice squad, I'll be surprised.

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score
Ah, Doc, you are deluding yourself. We are not that bad a team. Most of those guys are camp fodder. If more than two even make the practice squad, I'll be surprised.

I didn't mean all ten.....at least two will make the practice squad....maybe more.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

Toby K. QB

T. Bain-CB

E. Prall-WR/KR

L. Sendlein-C/OG

E.Vallejo-OT

TJ Downing-OG/OT

M. Trannon-WR/TE

W. Gulley-S

T. Castille-FB

S. Baylark-RB

Isn`t the practice aquad 8 players now.

TJ Downing G
Elliot Vallejo T
Lyle Sendlein C-G Why not keep on Practice squad if they don`t make the roster. Leckey C will be a FA after this season,Quasim Mitchell T-G and Gandy are FA`s after season. Ross has not been the answer and is getting olde.Just gives Cards a year to develop Downing,Sendlein and Vallejo.
thats 3 PS spots

QB Toby Korrodi- another player to develop for 3rd QB or backup.
LB- Holloway -project for LB

Scot1

Registered
Reaction score
I sure wish we'd sign more OTs as FAs. Really, we only got one who specialized in OT recently. With that article claiming that OTs were especially likely to succeed if they had 4 college years in the position, you'd think we could find a few rough diamonds just in case Brown gets hurt.... Last year we signed none at all--I couldn't believe it. At least we got one this year.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
In reading their write-ups, one pattern that emerged was that the one thing a lot of these guys lacked and was holding them back was lower-body strength.

I wonder how many of these guys were brought in with the thought that a season under John Lott's watchful eye could transform them into productive football players.

Also - the thing of it is, regarding the draft and free agency is that "the draft gets you here but from here on out, it's you and 79 other dudes competing for roster spots and starting status all on the same level playing field."

It doesn't matter if you were drafted early or signed a free agent contract. Everyone's got an equal shot based on what they will do.

In their first training camp, first day picks get a unequal shot at making the team and contributing. It's always been that way, in every professional team sport.