Official Arizona Weather Thread

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weather guy on the radio says if the temp drops another 10 degrees or so, some areas could see snow

Just my f-ing luck. I move here and bring this crap weather with me.

If it snows here, I might just die. (Hold your applause.)

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just my f-ing luck. I move here and bring this crap weather with me.

If it snows here, I might just die. (Hold your applause.)

When they say it might snow here, they mean it might look like someone scattered baby powder over your rocks. We don't get REAL snow. Don't you worry 'bout it none!

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
When they say it might snow here, they mean it might look like someone scattered baby powder over your rocks. We don't get REAL snow. Don't you worry 'bout it none!

I recall all of the mountains surrounding the valley being completely covered in snow last year. No?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doppler...

Attachments

• us_phx_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg
    us_phx_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 81

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
gotta love the Doppler.

AZZenny

Reaction score
A smattering of snow-flakes mixed with the rain about an hour ago -- up by Dynamite and Scottsdale Rd.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
A smattering of snow-flakes mixed with the rain about an hour ago -- up by Dynamite and Scottsdale Rd.

I'm about 1/2 mile east of Happy Valley and Scottsdale, and it's been all rain for about 3 days straight now... Any chance this will help my plants that got nailed after the Big Freeze earlier in the week?? :mad:

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here in Tucson it's been raining for the last two hours and they are saying we could get some snow showers tonight. Mount Lemmon is getting a bunch of snow. Looks like I will have to take a day off this week to go skiing.:)

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It's Snowing!!!

Well, maybe sleet..................Woo Hoo

Central and Camelback

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's snowing in Tucson right now. They are saying we could get 1 to 2 inches of snow!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Full-on snow storm here in North Scottsdale! Been here 6 years and have never seen this before! My kids are actually making a snowman in our backyard!! I'll try to post a pic later on... This is amazing!
It should remain cold enough tonight to keep the snow on the mountains. Tomorrow morning they should look outrageous!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Full-on snow storm here in North Scottsdale! Been here 6 years and have never seen this before! My kids are actually making a snowman in our backyard!! I'll try to post a pic later on... This is amazing!
It should remain cold enough tonight to keep the snow on the mountains. Tomorrow morning they should look outrageous!

Tell me you are kidding me.

Nevermind. I just walked outside and we've got freezing rain here in north Tempe. Insanity.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Snowing at my house in Tempe, not sticking to anything though.....but pretty crazy. Lived here my whole life, only third time I have seen snow here though.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, there are some NASTY clouds coming in...if it doesn't snow at my house, I'll be frakking annoyed, especially since the stupid Colts are ruining my day of football.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Snowing right now??

Ya right before the rain started to pick up, we had a good snow shower for about 7-10 min. Didn't stick to anything....but was clearly snow falling that quickly switched to rain.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya right before the rain started to pick up, we had a good snow shower for about 7-10 min. Didn't stick to anything....but was clearly snow falling that quickly switched to rain.

I'm dying for snow here...pleasssseeeeeeeeee

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Tell me you are kidding me.

Nevermind. I just walked outside and we've got freezing rain here in north Tempe. Insanity.

No joke! It's actually snowing harder right now than it has at any point thus far! Huge, puffy flakes! And on my lawn, it's accumulating!!! I can't get over this!

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
At 52nd st and van buren when i walked out side i got some nice ice/snowy type of precip on me. :) big happy smile