Obligatory complaint about winning

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
I was watching the game with my son and we were talking it would have been beneficial if the Cards lose out so Mike would have to make a change at GM. Even last year Keim said he shouldnt be here if he had another 3 win season. Hopefully 4 wins will do it?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
not to complain: I do think winning end-of-season "meaningless" games for a rebuilding roster / new coach are important

but the win did make improving from the 6th spot really, really unlikely

I don't care though

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
If the would’ve lost, they would’ve had the exact draft position. The difference is they’d have not be 1/2 out of the #2 pick instead of 1 1/2.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Cards are still in line for 6th pick cause of Falcons win over 49ers that's why no complaints.
For me I would still be happy with this win even if we did drop a spot in the draft.

It would have been highly disturbing to finish the season on a 9 game losing streak.

Now if we can at least play a couple competitive and entertaining games in our last two than I think most of us can go into the off season with a much more positive outlook.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
I’ll be crying about potentially missing out on a player i want in a few months. Today I’m happy with the win. My in-laws are from Ohio and huge Browns fans. If the Cardinals had lost yesterday it would’ve been an annoying Christmas. Now I can talk ridiculous amounts of **** and continue ripping on Mayfield.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I was pissed that the Dolphins and Redskins lost........ But in the end, I'm good.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
no worries, the'll lose the next 2. 6th position is good. The Cards have a ton of needs starting on O and D line

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had my fill of losing with the Suns. Play to win. Tanking is not a guarantee of anything.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard