Now that the season is over...

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please have a skin option that is suitable for browsing/reading at work; i.e. - something that doesn't stick out and make it obvious that we are keeping up to date on everything Cardinals, rather than working! :thumbup:

TMQ had one of these on it's site that would collapse all the pics etc for viewing at work....

Attachments

• boss button.jpg
    boss button.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 121

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
First to hear about that. When and how many times has it done that for you? Are you saying that your anti virus kicks in when you are on this site?

I had it happen again now... this is the message after my computer shutdown ASFN seeing a security threat, for what it's worth

"Microsoft Security Essentials blocked content on this website

balenavi-mochueio.hobbyperline.eu

Hosted by: www.arizonasportsfans.com

Recommended icon Go to my home page instead

Microsoft Security Essentials blocked this site because it might contain threats to your PC or your privacy."

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So spot on about the new vB. I have heard NOTHING but complaints about the newer versions and a lot of sites have been ditching vB or just not upgrading.

Hope the new version works with tapatalk, otherwise as long as it doesn't screw with load time I really don't care what the format looks like.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the current format..."newer" is not always better.

Agree, I've always liked this format. I go to other team message boards and I don't like them at all.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Agree, I've always liked this format. I go to other team message boards and I don't like them at all.
ehhh... me to. But I can figure it out.

As long as no one loses their post counts, history length, etc we should all be fine.

I like this color scheme though. Love the grey's, carbon's, etc.

Tapatalk is a must IMO

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Tapatalk works with XenForo. It will even have a better mobile skin/look so you may not even want to use Tapatalk anymore. Up to you at that point. Posts counts, pms, sigs will jot change.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I am usually anti-change (hate modern Levi's), but I like the fordfullsize site. I browse a few ford sites looking for ideas to mod my truck but have stopped visiting a couple of them because website changes made it more difficult to navigate.

I'm down with the changes you're proposing here and will probably be surprised. I will also start visiting fordfullsize to see what kind of info I can learn there.

Reaction score
I am usually anti-change (hate modern Levi's), but I like the fordfullsize site. I browse a few ford sites looking for ideas to mod my truck but have stopped visiting a couple of them because website changes made it more difficult to navigate.

I'm down with the changes you're proposing here and will probably be surprised. I will also start visiting fordfullsize to see what kind of info I can learn there.

Same here. Good info on that site.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Same here. Good info on that site.

Cool sign up and post if you can. It needs more new members as it has slowed down the last few years.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Your board, so do it up.

Thanks as always for hosting this place !