The season is on the line vs the Raiders

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
As many of you know, starting 0-2 essentially all but guarantees that you will not make the playoffs (In NFL history over 80% of teams who start 0-2 do not go on to make the post-season).

@cardpa pointed out on Sunday that of the 11 teams who started 0-2 last year, none of them were in the playoffs.

With that said I don't think many here are expecting a win, especially after that abysmal performance against the Chiefs. At the very least I hope to see Arizona play with a sense of urgency and for them to stand out as the more physical team.

The only glimmer of hope that I have right now is that Derek Carr is not Pat Mahomes. But even so Las Vegas is favored and rightly so. They gotta find a way on Sunday or the season is over. It doesn't matter that they'll lose the following week to the Rams. 1-2 still gives you a chance. 0-2 is the death blow.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
No. No its not.

The raiders played like crap last week and will be highly motivated.

But the nfc as a whole is weak right now.

A loss aint the end of our playoff aspirations.

It would just really suck ass

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure they’ll play the remaining 15 games no matter what happens on Sunday.
No no no, remember the team has NO GRACE... go 0-2 and they should forfeit the remaining games this season and line up the #1 pick.