No one in NFC West will put up a fight against the Cardinals

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have heard the the NFC West is the weakest divison in football and is because there is only on team that will have a winning record and they are the Cardinals.

Cardinals 13-3
49ers 8-8
Rams 6-10
Seahawks 3-13

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
You're WRONG. I'm going to smack you because this is the smack board! :D

WE'RE GOING 16-0!!!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
None of them will.

They are all a bunch of pansies, and can't fight against the power of the Big Red!

Smell the POWER!!!!!

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bankybruce
Cardinals 13-3

ROTFL - oh my...

and then you know what happened next? The house fell on the wicked witch of the west...

Nothing but fairy tales.

Shawn

Go Pack Go!!!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Re: Re: No one in NFC West will put up a fight against the Cardinals

Originally posted by FischerKing
ROTFL - oh my...

and then you know what happened next? The house fell on the wicked witch of the west...

Nothing but fairy tales.

Shawn

Go Pack Go!!!

How are the Pack going to finish this year, possibly Favre's last?

I can't wait to see the Pack return to where they belong, in the cellar next to us! :biglaugh:

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Favre isn't going to retire at the end of the season - unless they did win the Super Bowl.

I suspect he'll be playing for probably 2 to 3 more years.

Shawn

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: No one in NFC West will put up a fight against the Cardinals

ROTFL - oh my...

Nothing but fairy tales.

Shawn

Go Pack Go!!!

WHATEVER YOU FRIGGIN

CHEESEHEAD!!!!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Favre isn't going to retire at the end of the season - unless they did win the Super Bowl.

I suspect he'll be playing for probably 2 to 3 more years.

Shawn

I know he isn't planning on it, but the Packers are getting real close to it. All it takes is one big hit, and the Packers are back to becoming a joke again.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Sad to see such a great quarterback ruin such a great legacy as playoff time in Lambeau. To the Falcons no less. Ironic with the trade and all...

Looks like Tampa's Title Town for now.
Congratulations on your next 25 years of obscurity.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh, okay, the Teflon QB is going to go out due to injury. Hardly likely. I think you all have been rooting for a team full of people who sit out for any little thing you aren't used to Iron Men. :)

I've got no worries. You forget about all the QB's that are starting in this league who used to be Favre's backups.

We've got a guy who is a stud waiting in the wings in the likes of Nall. Dude is nails at the position.

Shawn

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
Blake is one year younger than Favre. I guess the Cardinals will be in the same boat as the Packers when their old QB retires the year after Favre.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
Sad to see such a great quarterback ruin such a great legacy as playoff time in Lambeau. To the Falcons no less. Ironic with the trade and all...

Looks like Tampa's Title Town for now.
Congratulations on your next 25 years of obscurity.

Tampa has the best chance out of any of the teams in the NFC of repeating - they've got a great coach and a great defense that just got better during the off-season. They are very, very scary and I'm glad the re-structure of the league happened when it did. They've got a very good team, and I'm glad the Packers don't play them twice a year anymore.

Shawn

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
C'mon, this is the Smack Board!!

Seriously, you're right. They are solid, but only one team in the last decade has returned to the SB and won (New England). It'll be an uphill battle, but it could happen.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only thing that's going to be smacking around here is the Cardinals getting smacked silly when the Packers roll in to town and school them for about three hours.

Shawn

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
The only thing that's going to be smacking around here is the Cardinals getting smacked silly when the Packers roll in to town and school them for about three hours.

Shawn

I smell a wager...

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score

Shawn

I went to the Cardinal's complex last week wearing my green and gold Packer shirt to buy tickets for the game. Got a few stares from the Cardinal workers, but no one said a word. I asked the guy how season ticket sales were doing. The guy said they are definately down this year, and hovering around the 20,000 mark. At the moment the Packer game looks to have around 50,000 tickets sold. It's hard to tell because the Cardinals offer the Green Bay game as part of their flex package, but it looks like we should definately outnumber them. See you at Lambeau Field West. :thumbup:

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
That's quite possibly the funniest thing I've read all week. Shirely - you jest. :D

Shawn

I'm a very serious person. I don't mess around I tell ya.

I know that the Pack replaced Vonnie Holliday with Chukie Nwokorie. Do you think that'll get them over the top?

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Packers are on a down hill slide with grease on their runners. Cards by at least two touchdowns.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
I'm a very serious person. I don't mess around I tell ya.

I know that the Pack replaced Vonnie Holliday with Chukie Nwokorie. Do you think that'll get them over the top?

Okay - so they had probably one of the worst defensive personnel groups in the league last season. They were absolutely atrocious in terms of talent and depth. Yet, they are still able to battle through injury, lack of depth and a lack of obvious talent to only allow 239 points - I believe - in the league.

They've got good coaching and the players have much heart. Vonnie isn't as big a loss as everyone makes him out to be. He was probably a bigger loss for the Cardinals than he was for the Packers.

Shawn

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Houdini
I went to the Cardinal's complex last week wearing my green and gold Packer shirt to buy tickets for the game. Got a few stares from the Cardinal workers, but no one said a word. I asked the guy how season ticket sales were doing. The guy said they are definately down this year, and hovering around the 20,000 mark. At the moment the Packer game looks to have around 50,000 tickets sold. It's hard to tell because the Cardinals offer the Green Bay game as part of their flex package, but it looks like we should definately outnumber them. See you at Lambeau Field West. :thumbup:

Yep - I'll be there. Gotta love it that no matter where they play - it's a home game. :D :thumbup:

Shawn

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
Packers = Midwest = S***

Can't wait to see all those big sunburned asses leaving early in September when the Big Red Line makes a few cheesemelts out of the Chud heads.

Hey Favre, hot enough for ya?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard