NLCS Championship - Game #3 - $$$ at Arizona - 2:07 PM - TBS

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to kill the third base coach
I think the only thing Gurriel could have done differently on that particular play was not lead off at all. Because of where the ball was hit, he had to try to score because it would have been just as easy for a play to happen at third base. Just a tough play.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was super annoyed at the 2:07pm start time, but it was kinda fun to be able to listen to the game at work, and then I made it home for the bottom of the 9th inning. Perfect timing.
Yeah, just a horrible start time, but we got to watch a lot of the game at the bar/restaurant at the lower level of the Coliseum on the fairgrounds of the Arizona State Fair.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Why the hell are we doing a bullpen game today? Does Lovullo want to go down 3-1?

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
Day of reckoning #2 for the Dbacks. After losing the first two on the road, they have to sweep at home to have a legitimate chance at making the World Series. And even if they sweep at home, still have to steal 1 of 2 in Philly. Can be done - but the bats better wake up tonight with the bullpen game.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why the hell are we doing a bullpen game today? Does Lovullo want to go down 3-1?
Gannon got shelled on regular rest, so pitch him on 3 days rest isn’t the answer. Same with Kelly. No starter you trust is available so it’s Johnny all staff today and hope for the best.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bats need to get going early to seize momentum. Really respect the fight of the DBacks. Would be nice if Corbin got going because when he plays well, it seems to enthuse the entire lineup.

I think Gallen bounces back at home in game 5 but c’mon Arizona, win this game and keep that mojo!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard