NLCS Championship - Game #3 - $$$ at Arizona - 2:07 PM - TBS

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
You weren't alone. I can see sending Gurriel there but there's no reason that Smith shouldn't have been standing on 3rd with it. That's a little league level base running.
Nah, it is run at contact. Aggressive, not inning ending and forces them to make a play.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a scrappy bunch.

And man… for a team that had zero expectations whatsoever, y’all are pretty harsh on a Manager that pulled off two road series sweeps and has the team 3 wins away from the World Series.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
This is a scrappy bunch.

And man… for a team that had zero expectations whatsoever, y’all are pretty harsh on a Manager that pulled off two road series sweeps and has the team 3 wins away from the World Series.
I am not a Torey apologist but being a Libra (balancing the scales) I find myself constantly defending him. He has made some mind boggling decisions this year, but overall he has been masterful in the playoffs. We are one 4 last standing teams. I am enjoying the ride.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Once again, the Dbacks show how utterly incompetent their management is

Not having all gates open is ridiculous
May be a facilities issue??

Getting into the Pink concert there was an absolute crap show - gate management was terrible

Nice to get a win today and keep the series alive - startv time was rough, was on calls for most of the game, but did get to watch the 9th

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a scrappy bunch.

I predicted their exact win total and that they would finish 2nd in the west and the wild card

So they have been exactly at my expectations.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard