Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 12-17-23

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been hitting guys late all freaking day with no flags so why would they stop! Not to mention all the tackles around guys necks etc. just a joke like the Niners need freaking help to beat the Cards really?
Some real questionable calls not made today

We still would lose, but make it fair

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No. You changed the argument to that. And the rest of what you posted was nonsensical so we’re done here.
You keep bringing up the contract that the previous regime provided for him. He signed on the dotted lines. Doesn’t mean he’s worth that amount. It’s the amount the franchise is paying him, but to hold his play to that amount is an indictment to the previous GM more so than him IMO.

This is what I posted the first time. Not sure how I changed my argument especially with what I bolded above for you…

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
That was a weird head coach interaction - whiner coach wanted to do the handshake hug and keep it moving but Gannon physically pulled him close - held him there for a good second and said something to him

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I think Chicago’s loss against Cleveland confirms Fields will be out of there & Caleb will go CHI & NE will go Maye.

Honestly believe Washington could trade up if for whatever reason Chicago runs with Fields again.

Like it or not….Kyler will be the QB next year.

At least MHJ will be a Cardinal.
Agree here. I don't like it but it is what it is.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard