Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 12-17-23

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Many will not see how horrific their defensive performance top to bottom was today. It was easily their worst defensive performance of the season in a complete game.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Agree here. I don't like it but it is what it is.
I don’t mind it.

Need more top-end talent on this team.

Even if we drafted Maye/Caleb, there’s only so much “elevating” they would do with this current supporting cast.

I used to think the opposite for a while, but build the team first before going for the QB. Chiefs, Eagles, & Niners were already built before Mahomes, Hurts, & Purdy landed on those teams.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was a weird head coach interaction - whiner coach wanted to do the handshake hug and keep it moving but Gannon physically pulled him close - held him there for a good second and said something to him
Hopefully he said something along the lines of "We are not going to forget all the dirty stuff your players pull."

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
LOL at so many of you, they ran for 234 yards and the QB could not manage the game. What the hell are you all talking about except receivers.

In any game without 234 yards of run I would support your arguments, this is not one of them

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe reminding him of the NFC championship game.

If our Head Coach is living off last year’s glory as an assistant, after getting his ass kicked twice this year by Shannu, he’s laughably pathetic.

Going full Kendall Roy would be a bad look.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah there was a point where I wanted to keep Hollywood was just hoping it was reasonable but that's long gone. Let him walk and get other guys.

He's not making any impact, if he's hurt he should be sitting, if he's not hurt he should be impacting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison