Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 11-21-22

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman, I give you, our blitz package. I can’t believe they didn’t get there in time.
You must be registered for see images attach

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
Saw a meme a couple weeks back. Can't validate it's accuracy. If said Jimmy G is 10-2 in games where he doesn't score a TD. If that's true, contrast that against him having THREE TDs tonight. So far....

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
still have a .45 lead in FF. No more from Kittle or Gould please

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
I know this is late, but I'd like to give a shout-out to Mike for giving up a home game to gift the 9ers 90% of the crowd. If that's not a reflection of what he thinks of his players and season ticket holders, I don't know what is.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
our guys should be pissed off the 49ers are just clowning us now playing to the crowd. Have some pride
Do what? A personal foul to show they care, care being the guys who can play like Budda and Simmons (Yeah, Simmons is one of my guys seeing him come back with that shoulder) while guys like Neiman and Fotu just do not belong no matter how they try for 'pride'

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
That last false start is on Kliffy… His STUPID, never-under-center offense where the defense simply needs listen to Kyler/Colt clap their hands and then GO, is so sophomorish! So predictable. Ugh…

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally call a personal foul in San Francisco when the games out of reached, they could’ve called 20 of them already in this game.