NFL Player Team Report Cards 2024

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know where I work and for whom I work is meaningful to me. The only way I could think it’s literally nothing is if you’ve got zero expectations or value for yourself as an employee.

I would be shocked if it isn’t at least some level of consideration for nfl players. It obviously shows some dissatisfaction by current players making them incrementally more difficult to retain and incrementally more difficult to attract free agents. I’m not saying this is more important than $$$ or coaches, but every dollar in premium you have to pay to overcome this is a dollar that can’t be deployed elsewhere.
You must be registered for see images attach

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
So......... Nothing has changed. And when our A- coach falters, our F- owner will sack him when in reality, he should be the one getting sacked.

I still can't believe this a-hole treated the players and their families the way he did. It's a total joke when everything about winning at that level usually revolves around the strength and health of the total organization and the recruitment and retention of top talent.

We are who we thought we were.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Glad to see progress. Aparently locker room is scheduled for renovation this year according to PHNX podcast.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Questions that I have:

1. When did the voting occur.
2. Did all players vote.
3. Was it done in private. (i.e secret ballot) location, group meeting, etc??
4. Who tabulated the ballots and where.

These are question to be answered as lots of factors could influence the vote.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Questions that I have:

2. Did all players vote.

The survey data was gathered from August to November of the 2023 season

77% participated this year (1,706 active NFL players submitted surveys)

Artemis Strategy Group conducted the survey for the NFLPA

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Questions that I have:

2. Did all players vote.

1. Not sure
2. Not sure
3. Not sure
4. Anquan Boldin, Darnell Dockett and Patrick Peterson in DDs alligator pit.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Despite the fact that the Arizona Cardinals rank near the bottom of the Report Cards this year, it is important to note the club made improvements from last season, which increased their grade across multiple categories. Notable upgrades from last season include providing a daycare and small family room, and they stopped the practice of charging players for dinner. The club also upgraded their weight room with new equipment and replaced the hazardous floor from last season.

The underlying issue here is the facility itself - ratings of the size of the locker room, training room and weight room rank among the lowest in the league, with players comparing it more to an office building than a premier athletic training facility.

The responding players’ belief in club owner Michael Bidwill’s willingness to invest in the facilities remains low in comparison to the rest of the league, but it is significantly higher than last year given some of the upgrades. Additional upgrades and changes, such as greater variety in the cafeteria and renovating/expanding their locker room, as noted in the sections below, would instill more confidence going into next year.

You must be registered for see images attach

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
things that make me crazy:

there are things on there that are so easy to fix and dont cost much $ at all --

the food quality, a better nutritionist and programs for the families. All this for less than $1mm in cost annually-- and you could get at least "B" there, which would put the overall ranking in the middle of the pack

make no mistake -- $ rule in UFA, but this is stuff at the margin that could save the team $ in UFA comp and pays for itself

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chiefs 2nd to last with the worst owner score in the league. I guess nobody will want to sign there now...

These report cards are like scoring the best head. There's no such thing as a bad one, a bad score probably says more about the mood of the judge at the time and ain't nobody turning one down because some other dude gave it a poor rating.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Chiefs 2nd to last with the worst owner score in the league. I guess nobody will want to sign there now...

These report cards are like scoring the best head. There's no such thing as a bad one, a bad score probably says more about the mood of the judge at the time and ain't nobody turning one down because some other dude gave it a poor rating.
Dude you’re defending an organization that has scored poorly two years in a row, has had well covered issues, has been a historically bad organization and you’re comparing its ability to attract players with a team with mahomes and Reid. It’s just comical.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Eh I'd rather the Cardinals become a top five organization on this rubric. You don't think that this type of stuff matters to probably the most spoiled segment of Americans? If I were Bidwills I'd build a new world class facility, offer free concierge services, backrubs, personalized Taylor Swift concerts, and any other amenity that gave me an edge in player retention and player happiness.

This report card is still pretty damning and WILL be a factor for free agents looking for a home. If this report card scares off even ONE free agent from coming to the Cardinals, then this is real bad news.

OP
OP
ASUCHRIS

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Eh I'd rather the Cardinals become a top five organization on this rubric. You don't think that this type of stuff matters to probably the most spoiled segment of Americans? If I were Bidwills I'd build a new world class facility, offer free concierge services, backrubs, personalized Taylor Swift concerts, and any other amenity that gave me an edge in player retention and player happiness.

This report card is still pretty damning and WILL be a factor for free agents looking for a home. If this report card scares off even ONE free agent from coming to the Cardinals, then this is real bad news.
In a ridiculously competitive league, you need to take advantage of any way you can to get an edge.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I don't think it does, not even a little.

It's like Miss World, they are all hot, but there is still a first and a last.

There are a hundred more important things that go into a players decision than how nice the weight room is. The first of which is money, the 2nd is money, the 3rd is money. All the way through 50 is money.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard