NFL Game Pass

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Southpaw, Sep 9, 2019.

1. BigRedRage

BigRedRage Reckless Contributor

doesnt game pass not have the game until like 2am the next day? it used to be that way years ago

2. daves

daves Keepin' it real! Contributor

There's a cool free app called Tunity. You point your mobile phone's camera at the game you're watching, it identifies the broadcast, assumes you have the right to watch it therefore you must have the right to listen to it, and pulls up the audio on your phone. Bring some ear buds & now you're listening to the game as well as watching. It even has controls to slightly advance or delay the audio in case your TV is a little out of sync. Enjoy!

... dave

3. Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones Has No Time For Love

That is a great idea! Thanks!

daves likes this.
  4. MigratingOsprey

MigratingOsprey Thank You Paul!

Yeah, I never watch live so a cut to game pass wouldn't be a huge issue as long as they are available that night, which I've been told they are

Not that hard to avoid a score, especially when you train friends/family

5. BigRedRage

BigRedRage Reckless Contributor

maybe things have changed. I remember being in florida, unable to watch the cardinals game, signed up for gamepass and the game was not available until midnight but this was in 2010. Now, according to the website, it is available immediately after the game somehow.

upload_2019-9-12_15-53-21.png

I like to work on sundays, they are highly profitable and I could just turn off my phone and not come to ASFN while working and then just go home and watch the game

hmmm

6. SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd Evening Home View

GameSim offers mock replays of each game beginning 1 hour after the kickoff of each game for only $4.99 per season. They dress up athletic people that look closest to the actual real players in the uniforms and actual numbers/names of each. They then simulate each play by having their off & def players run the play just as it looked and happened in the real game an hour or so earlier. With a little imagination you'd think you are watching the game live it is so realistic. Even the fake coaches and bench players look authentic, as does listening to the mock crowd noise and commentary of each play. My wife can't tell the difference from the real game, but then again she is blind.

7. wa52lz

wa52lz Registered

I've been able to watch Cards games Sunday nights after the end of the last game. Not sure if that is when it is first available but that is the earliest I've tried.

8. nidan

nidan Oscar Contributor

It was always possible you just had to start watching before Sunday night game started.

They removed that restriction this year. Game available after final whistle

wa52lz and BigRedRage like this.
  9. Cards_Campos

Cards_Campos Registered

I watch on ESPN gamecast with Redzone on. You can see what is going on and if they get in scoring territory they switch. Also good for fantasy football. If we were elite ...Id go to a bar. But until then. its a good way

10. Brak

Brak Registered

I beat up DirecTV this year and actually netted out $74 ahead when trying to get ST Max for free. But it was a brutal, hour-plus phone call.

If you're out of market and main desire for ST is to watch the Cards (or whoever "your" team is), unless you want to go through the pain of beating a deal out of DirecTV, I would just find one of the many streaming bootleg sites out there and either watch it on a mobile device, or AirPlay or Chromecast it to your TV.

What I'd like to see DirecTV offer is a RedZone channel ONLY option for a reasonable cost. That's all we watch other than the Cards broadcast, which is on local Tucson TV always, and the other major network games - so no real need for the full ST package nowadays anyways.

11. Cardsmasochist

Cardsmasochist Registered

This can’t be real, can it?

Are you joking SBF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk