NFL Draft rumors until draft day

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t get how you won’t apply the same logic to Rondale, but I also think Dotson lesser of a prospect than Rondale.
Stout is a PSU fan, so he'll take Dotson over a Purdue Boilermaker every time. Btw though, I do like Dotson also. Not necessarily over Moore, but I like him just the same. Just prefer a bigger body this time around.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I don’t get how you won’t apply the same logic to Rondale, but I also think Dotson lesser of a prospect than Rondale.
Because he's a much better prospect than Rondale Moore? Seems pretty logical without need of an explanation. This one isn't about PSU/Purdue, although PA would usually be right on that account :)

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because he's a much better prospect than Rondale Moore? Seems pretty logical without need of an explanation. This one isn't about PSU/Purdue, although PA would usually be right on that account :)
I disagree, but that’s besides the point.

Just saying, it’s weird how you loved blaming Rondale for most things that was out of his control, but say if we draft Dotson & he disappoints, you’ll put the blame on the coaching staff for “ruining” him. Giving him a pass that you won’t/wouldn’t to Rondale.

Last edited:

Stout

Reaction score
I disagree, but that’s besides the point.

Just saying, it’s weird how you loved blaming Rondale for most things that was out of his control, but say if we draft Dotson & he disappoints, you’ll put the blame on Dotson for the coaching staff “ruining” him. Giving him a pass that you won’t/wouldn’t to Rondale.
Ah, I see. Naw, that was just an offhanded joke. I don't care what school you went to, I will bag on you for bad play. I used to rip into Levi Brown MERCILESSLY. We'll see if an expanded role will suite Rondale Moore, but I was never high on him and he hasn't shown anything to change that view. Plus, I never want him returning a kick ever again, and he was supposed to help us fix that problem.

Reactions: TRW

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
On the list of things I would do different that the Cardinals, Moore has always seemed like a Darren Sproles comp and if I didn't think he was a vertical option, having him absorb some of Chase's role would make a ton of sense.

Stout

Reaction score
Ah, I see. Naw, that was just an offhanded joke. I don't care what school you went to, I will bag on you for bad play. I used to rip into Levi Brown MERCILESSLY. We'll see if an expanded role will suite Rondale Moore, but I was never high on him and he hasn't shown anything to change that view. Plus, I never want him returning a kick ever again, and he was supposed to help us fix that problem.
Also, Dotson isn't the receiver we need, as we're in need of a larger target. I wish we had gotten that WR need last year instead of RM, as Dotson would then make perfect sense, but that's not how it shook out.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Late Round WR I like - Daijean Dixon
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He only had 13 kick off returns all year. 10 of them went for 20+ and he averaged nearly 23.

He didn't blow anyone away but it's a small sample size.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what you are referring to

He had the punt against Green Bay where he called a FC but it clipped his toe and was recovered. You want to write a rookie off because of that?
Yea dumb play but never return a kick again? Silly… Def an over reaction.

Stout

Reaction score
Nah, the fumble wasn't the issue. Those things happen. I mean, it's not confidence-inspiring, but they do happen. KNOWING you touched the ball and standing off, holding your hands up like you can fool replay while the other team recovers the fumble, is inexcusable. Worse, his sorry acting convinced his teammate he hadn't touched the ball, who then tried to block instead of, you know, recovering the football.

Then later in the same game, taking the ball deep in our own end zone and running it out to the 15 pretty well encapsulated a hell game as a KR/PR for RM. That Packers game sunk him as a returner.

Sorry, even rookies have to be way better, way smatter, and have the guts to try to get to their own fumble. This is an area that can crush a team, and I don't want him back there after that. Until then, he was nothing special, but certainly better than Kirk. He was adequate. After that? I recall fuming at him that game and cringing any time he fielded a kick the rest of the season. I don't want to cringe whenever I watch our KR/PR.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Havent seen this on the board, so ill put it here:

Friday Burns/Gambo: Gambo said he could see trading up if one of the top 5 pass rushers dropped below #10 or so:

Hutchinson, Thibodeaux, T. Walker, Karlaftis, Johnson

latter two are the ones likely to be there

FWIW: closer to the draft, i know the 98.7 group gets a "background" briefing by the Cardinals -- but this feels early to me, so I think its show filling speculation rather than informed reporting

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Havent seen this on the board, so ill put it here:

Friday Burns/Gambo: Gambo said he could see trading up if one of the top 5 pass rushers dropped below #10 or so:

Hutchinson, Thibodeaux, T. Walker, Karlaftis, Johnson

latter two are the ones likely to be there

FWIW: closer to the draft, i know the 98.7 group gets a "background" briefing by the Cardinals -- but this feels early to me, so I think its show filling speculation rather than informed reporting
Well, we definitely need a pass rusher. But, I think we need a stout run stopper even more. Unless we improve dramatically against the run, teams won’t even need to pass against us. I like Davis from UGA at 23. I’d even trade up if necessary to get him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard