NFL Draft rumors until draft day

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad grammar can change the content...lol
How are sure of the content if the poster has poor grammar and syntax?

Player 'X" resigned or re-signed are two very different outcomes.

I read volumes of material and I do quite nicely interpreting content. If I have a question I look elsewhere for clarification.

Perhaps you should start a thread to police grammar?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
This is Cardinals thread not a grammar thread my friend. If you want to talk about grammar I suggest you start one about the topic.
My point and comment about grammar had nothing to do with what people type on this board. It was about the professional writers and journalists who don't take the time to proofread. I made this comment earlier, too.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My point and comment about grammar had nothing to do with what people type on this board. It was about the professional writers and journalists who don't take the time to proofread. I made this comment earlier, too.

It's all good Ron. I understand your point.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I think he’d be a good fit. I read a scoring report on James Cook of UGA and think he’d be a great fit, but will be gone unless we take him in 3rd (maybe 2nd).

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Todd McShay now has Jags selecting Aidan Hutchinson first overall

1. Jacksonville Jaguars

Aidan Hutchinson, DE, Michigan

I thought hard about NC State offensive tackle Ikem Ekwonu here even after the Jaguars put the franchise tag on Cam Robinson on Tuesday, but that move means Jacksonville will be paying Robinson $16.6 million in 2022. Would the Jags commit that kind of money to the position and then still draft a tackle when they have the chance to instead bring in the best prospect in the class? Hutchinson can be a franchise cornerstone on defense. He racked up 14 sacks and 66 pressures last season, his 6.73-second three-cone drill shows incredible short-area burst, and he is the most technically efficient pass-rusher in the entire class. A pairing of Josh Allen and Hutchinson would torment opposing quarterbacks.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ill save everybody the headache of reading my misspellings, punctuation, and run on sentences. :cheers:
I do the same **** bro. I'll have so many things to type & then notice the sentence is a run on & be like "oh ****, I need to put a comma in there somewhere" lol.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jordan Reid

@Jordan_Reid
·
1h

Big winner from the Matt Ryan trade is the Giants. The Panthers and Falcons are obvious landing spots for a rookie QB. Some team may want to trade up to #5 overall to get their QB1. NYG could likely still get the player they want at #7.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson