New Draft Value chart.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So according to the chart we could move back to Washingtons spot at 17 for their 3rd rounder or move back to around the 22nd pick for an extra 2nd rounder.

I would be interested in moving back to early twenties if our top targets are gone at 13. We would still be ahead of Houston, so Mahomes could still be on the board. We could then add two high caliber DB's with the second rounders.

This would be my ideal scenario!

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do all teams use the same TVC? Or do some, most or all tweak it to,suit their own purpose.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
So according to the chart we could move back to Washingtons spot at 17 for their 3rd rounder or move back to around the 22nd pick for an extra 2nd rounder.

I would be interested in moving back to early twenties if our top targets are gone at 13. We would still be ahead of Houston, so Mahomes could still be on the board. We could then add two high caliber DB's with the second rounders.

This would be my ideal scenario!
It's tough to find trade partners who'll give up a 1st and 2nd pick. It would be ideal for us this year.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I just noticed we have 2 5th rounders. Thats cool.

for the record, those are not throw away picks. It drives me nuts when people say "Oh lets take a flyer" on certain players, when there are better/proven players available.

Although unlikely, as a GM, it would be my goal to hit a pro bowler in every single round.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn