Draft Value

Oklahoma Card

Reaction score

I'm a numbers guy so I like to put value where possible. The draft value chart helps show how Arizona did this draft.

Prior to the draft, Arizona had 8 picks with a value of 3129.4.
After the draft, Arizona made 9 picks with a value of 2575.9.
Delta of 553.5.

While we may have taken a haircut, we also walked away with Houston's 1st round and 3rd round picks along with Tennessee's 3rd rounder. These should have a value of 2000+ given team expectations for 2023 season.

Long story short, great job boy Monti and the team!!!

OmahaCardsFan

Veteran
Reaction score

I'm a numbers guy so I like to put value where possible. The draft value chart helps show how Arizona did this draft.

Prior to the draft, Arizona had 8 picks with a value of 3129.4.
After the draft, Arizona made 9 picks with a value of 2575.9.
Delta of 553.5.

While we may have taken a haircut, we also walked away with Houston's 1st round and 3rd round picks along with Tennessee's 3rd rounder. These should have a value of 2000+ given team expectations for 2023 season.

Long story short, great job boy Monti and the team!!!

Analytical Perspective (your #'s) - We got an A+ :). #s definitely sway in our favor long term.

Talent Perspective - Additions "appear" to be trending in the right direction but yet to TBD. Key metric will be evaluating overall team growth and individual growth and that most likely won't reflect on the scoreboard this season.

Strategic Perspective - Appears to be take our lumps and medicine now, coach them up, build the chemistry and see what we got and fill the gaps with next years resources (free agency and draft).

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson