Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FischerKing said:
ROTFLMAO

figures... :p :wave: :D

shawn

It's only because i said I shop at the mall, watch the OC and like puppy's...it totally ignored working with technology and having a computer with the internet on a deserted island....

:D

Mike

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Djaughe said:
You must be registered for see images

:bang:

I knew I shouldn't have made those valentine cookies!​

I told ya!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Things I loved about the movie.

trapper keeper
tether ball
ten speed gears
boom box
parachute pants
all wood tv
that lowrider playing 80's funk is classic!
A-Team theme song

You can tell there was no hip-hop influence in this when they made refernces to to it. The styles and everything were way off. They had 2000 styles in the 80's. And was that backstreetboys on her candidate speech cheerleadering dance? Im confused, was this 80's? 90's? But hey, I loved the movie when it stayed on track about the nerds.

Overall a funny movie, but incredibly inacurate.

Felt like I was in the 80's then 90's all at the same time.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I didn't like the movie much, but I had to take the quiz. I have no idea what the hell this means:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw it last night, funny in parts not so much in others. One interesting thing that my girlfriend picked up immediately. The girl who plays Deb in the movie(goes to dance with Pedro and is friends with Napoleon) was the little girl in Waterworld hanging out with Kevin Costner.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Saw it last night, funny in parts not so much in others. One interesting thing that my girlfriend picked up immediately. The girl who plays Deb in the movie(goes to dance with Pedro and is friends with Napoleon) was the little girl in Waterworld hanging out with Kevin Costner.
She was also the little girl in Corrina, Corrina :)

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
. The girl who plays Deb in the movie(goes to dance with Pedro and is friends with Napoleon) was the little girl in Waterworld hanging out with Kevin Costner.

Good to know Waterworld didn't ruin her career :)

Reaction score
Thru most of the movie I thought for sure that LaFawnduh was a trannie! :eek: :hairraise

Attachments

• LaFawnduh.gif
    LaFawnduh.gif
    35.1 KB · Views: 99

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CardLogic said:
Thru most of the movie I thought for sure that LaFawnduh was a trannie! :eek: :hairraise
This is her profile

Shondrella:
(that's her full name) grew up in Watts, California and is the oldest of 200 children (9 younger blood siblings and literally 190 foster kids!) She is a graduate of Los Angeles County High School for the Arts, Theater program and has a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from Cal State L.A. Shondrella has numerous plays to her credit, all of which lead her to write and perform her own one woman show, Ain't I Enough for HBO where she tells the story of what it is like growing-up in her unique and enormous family. She is a recurring character on the UPN sitcom One on One and has guest starred on The Jamie Foxx Show, For Your Love, Cedric the Entertainer Presents and Martin. Shondrella can also be seen in the films Watermelon Heist and Showtime's Catfish and Gumbo, which premiered in February 2003.

http://www.oxygen.com/girls/bios.aspx

marathon_mom

Bring it on!!!
Reaction score
Watched this tonight. :thumbup: Laughed at several scenes even though it's really stupid. Loved it when Napoleon busted a move. lmao. Wonder what the actor is like in real life. :shrug:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
marathon_mom said:
Watched this tonight. :thumbup: Laughed at several scenes even though it's really stupid. Loved it when Napoleon busted a move. lmao. Wonder what the actor is like in real life. :shrug:

I actually go to school with several people who were in undergrad with him and the director at BYU. They said he's really cool in real life, and the one girl that knew him says he's actually a hottie. Damn good actor, then :D

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funniest movie I have seen in years and I am an old fart. It didn't matter if it was the 80's or 90's, it was Idaho. Time stands still in Idaho and that's not a bad thing.
I am using about a dozen of the sound drops and looking for more, i.e. Kip's "cage fight training " line.

The Llama's were a bit weird. Uncle Rico was outstanding. The hot chick was not. I need my chapstick.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I should finally get this movie from Netflix the next couple of days. Woo hoo.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Napoleon Dynamite:
Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.

Kip:
Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Napoleon Dynamite:
Since when, Kip? You have the worst reflexes of all time.

Kip:
Try and hit me, Napoleon.

Napoleon Dynamite:
What?

Kip:
I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
wallyburger said:
It didn't matter if it was the 80's or 90's, it was Idaho. Time stands still in Idaho...
: picture Tango and his deer fitting right into the script of this movie!:

Last edited:

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I saw this last night for the first time and thought it was hilarious! I laughed through the whole thing. Napoleon's dance grooves were side-splittingly funny.

Great flick! :thumbup:

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rented it and watched it last week for the first time - hilarious. then two days later, went out and bought it. that's a very funny movie.

shawn

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
I knew guys like that in high school - was always cool to them though :)

man that movie brought back some HS memories - just some songs they played sparked some memories I haven't had in many years

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard