MCU: Marvel (Disney) News Going Forward (2023)

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Kang always seemed like an odd choice for a major villain. I always thought it needed to be someone from the Fantastic Four this time around since they are finally being brought in. Like Dr. Doom or Galactus.
They didn't play him off that well as a major villain. In fact he just kinda had a heart to heart with Loki saying he didn't see anyway out of the loop. They could kill him, but he would be back. Finally Loki figured it out.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Kinda didn't like Loki initially. After a couple seasons on Disney Plus, that character grew on me.
You...didn't like the original, brilliant Loki, but once he became watered down he was cool? lol Sorry, but myself and most considered early Loki one of, if not the best, villains in Marvel. Now myself and some others (definitely not most) haven't cared for the direction of the character.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
You...didn't like the original, brilliant Loki, but once he became watered down he was cool? lol Sorry, but myself and most considered early Loki one of, if not the best, villains in Marvel. Now myself and some others (definitely not most) haven't cared for the direction of the character.
Yeah, I didn't get the point of him early on. It was, is he really with us, against us, you never knew. If I see a character and get their motivation, I like it better. It seemed like he was dual personality. Or the writer's couldn't figure out the direction of the story.

Stout

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't get the point of him early on. It was, is he really with us, against us, you never knew. If I see a character and get their motivation, I like it better. It seemed like he was dual personality. Or the writer's couldn't figure out the direction of the story.
Sounds like you prefer the one-dimensional mustache-twirling types. So, Ronin was a better villain than Loki for you?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Sounds like you prefer the one-dimensional mustache-twirling types. So, Ronin was a better villain than Loki for you?
Well that's the thing, Loki is a hero now. Isn't he? He was better as a villain in Thor. It was better when Thor knew Loki was evil, but no one else would believe Thor.

I haven't watched Ronin?

Stout

Reaction score
Well that's the thing, Loki is a hero now. Isn't he? He was better as a villain in Thor. It was better when Thor knew Loki was evil, but no one else would believe Thor.

I haven't watched Ronin?
Ronan was the villain in Guardians 1. Sorry I misspelled the name :)

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mutants Updates
@MutantsUpdate
·
2h
Ryan Gosling reportedly had talks to join the MCU in an undisclosed role.

• Could he possibly take on the role of Beyonder?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dark World was terrible but this scene is top tier Loki

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard