MCU: Marvel (Disney) News Going Forward (2023)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I like not this. Let Deadpool be freaking Deadpool. Okay, we knew we'd be pulling more X-men into it, obviously, but there'd damn well better not be some awful 15-minute mustache-twirling villain monologue at the end where Deadpool just stands there like an idiot, all for some tie in bull crap. I'm looking at you, Loki Season 1.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I like not this. Let Deadpool be freaking Deadpool. Okay, we knew we'd be pulling more X-men into it, obviously, but there'd damn well better not be some awful 15-minute mustache-twirling villain monologue at the end where Deadpool just stands there like an idiot, all for some tie in bull crap. I'm looking at you, Loki Season 1.
Loki season 2 is the poo! Wondering how this is going to tie in. Loki monitoring time right now. Hmmmm. That could be helpful!

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Kinda getting tired of the multiverse....
It was a bad idea from the start. IMO multiverse are the result of bad writing where they wrote themselves into a corner and it's the cheap get of jail card.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kang always seemed like an odd choice for a major villain. I always thought it needed to be someone from the Fantastic Four this time around since they are finally being brought in. Like Dr. Doom or Galactus.