Matt Leinart: Just Win Baby

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
To all my TMZ/ASFN fans. Well written article on Teflon Tom and why Leinart, Romo, and other are not given the same love despite his indiscretions.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hill/080129

Ladies love Teflon Tom -- no matter what

PHOENIX -- A female friend and I were at dinner recently when we both admitted something that, under normal circumstances, would get us kicked out of the female species.

Neither of us thought less of Tom Brady for having a baby outside of wedlock with Bridget Moynahan while juggling a burgeoning relationship with supermodel Gisele Bundchen.

In fact, most women don't. It's a direct violation of the female code, which states that not only are we supposed to despise Brady for the way he reportedly stiff-armed Moynahan, but we're also supposed to loathe Gisele because she hijacked another woman's baby daddy. Only it's hard to hate a woman who, on top of being so mind-numbingly beautiful, compelled the nation's No. 1 quarterback to bring her flowers during the off week of the most-hyped sporting event of the year, all while limping around in an ankle boot. Now that's the whip appeal Babyface was talking about.

But this is just part of what makes Brady amazing. He is that rare celebrity who isn't judged by whom or how he dates because his accomplishments, coolness, elegance and good looks are too overwhelming.

This is why Brady is Joe Namath reincarnated. Namath invented living outside the rules of what was considered socially acceptable and polite. He didn't mind flaunting his women or his sex appeal. He didn't possess a whole lot of tact, either. No one else could get away with saying, "When we won the league championship, all the married guys on the club had to thank their wives for putting up with all the stress and strain all season. I had to thank all the single broads in New York."

Brady isn't quite that outspoken, but it's interesting how former golden boy Matt Leinart is now considered a tad sleazy even though he and Brady essentially ran the same play from the playbook. When he was at USC, Leinart was arguably the Tom Brady of college football. He was on his way to being an A-lister before he put on an NFL helmet. He had the looks, arm, personality and the championship hardware.

Then Leinart was linked to Paris Hilton and Britney Spears, two women who keep TMZ in business. If Leinart was going to go that route, why didn't he just hook up with a floormat?

Leinart also has a baby momma, who called him out for being a bad dad. Brynn Cameron, a USC basketball player and mother of Leinart's son, Cole, told the Ventura Daily Star, "It's kind of hard for me as the mom -- I'm with Cole probably 99.9 percent of the time -- to open a magazine or read a newspaper article with Matt saying, 'Oh, I love being a dad. I love changing diapers. I love doing this.' I'm like, 'Wait, what?' I don't know how to word how he is about this, but it has been hard when I'm doing all the work, but he gets all the credit for it."

Now because Brady has mastered things most humans have not, I'm going to assume even though I've seen numerous pictures of him and Gisele holding hands and gallivanting around New York, he's secretly spending time with his son that not even the vigilant paparazzi are aware of.

Otherwise, why isn't he considered to be as grimy as Leinart?

Never underestimate how much a romantic relationship/hookup can influence what you think about a professional athlete. Fair or not, Tony Romo's dalliance with Jessica Simpson is a major reason his moxie is being questioned. The tryst with Simpson came at a critical time in Dallas' season, prompting critics to wonder whether Romo was capable of putting bros before blondes.

Nobody could imagine Gisele obnoxiously shimmying for Pats fans in a pink Brady jersey the way Simpson did. Besides, if Romo couldn't see that Simpson needed to draw as much good publicity as possible after "Blonde Ambition" bombed, then it's no wonder he missed his receivers against the Giants and couldn't sidestep their pass rush.

This isn't a trash job of Brady, but merely an appreciation for his Teflon. LeBron James has been a serious MVP candidate the past couple seasons and by all accounts is a good guy. But that didn't stop more than a few Clevelanders from raising their eyebrows when it was announced he and his girlfriend were having their second child together. Certainly, Reggie Bush's problems with the NCAA are bigger than the headlines he has created with Kim Kardashian. But you wouldn't be human if some part of you didn't find it odd that Bush is in a relationship with a woman who made a sex tape with Ray J, best known as the little brother of R&B singer Brandy. Although you don't really question why Bush is with Kardashian, some of you just question why it's a "relationship."

Brady has elevated himself to such a point that he is above criticism about his dating life. The who's and the how's don't matter. Just the W's.

By the way - I love that Namath quote:thumbup:

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
This stuff is complete nonsense...

Matty was the "chosen one" beginning with his college days... Brady was a 6th round pick for gods sake...

As a 6th rounder, Brady comes in and wins like few other QB ever have. The "chosen one" has done squat...

Matty has greater expectations of him versus what Brady had to contend with. But in the end, it's all about the W's... And at the moment, Matty has put up many as a pro...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jamelle Hill is fast becoming one of my favorite writers.

She was on First Take this morning and Bayless was talking about this very article.

Her point while I was watchng is she's not sure if it's how successful Brady has been on the field or not that makes him "teflon."

She basically said the only way we'd find out for sure is if he blows the Super Bowl and people don't hold him accountable for it.

It's sort of the same question I posed a couple of weeks ago, is it just because Brady wins so much?

They had Kurt Warner on too but I had to leave for work right after he came on.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Brady dates hot classy chicks and Matt dates skanks.

Case closed.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I must ask this question:

What is with all of the "Giselle is the hottest thing on the planet talk"? Someone please tell me what it is that everyone loves about her. Is it the mannishly hard facial features or the bony, curveless, prepubescent body that has everyone foaming at the mouth? The woman has nice hair, but that just wouldn't be enough for me. Obviously, she is loaded, but that isn't a factor to people with money like Brady. I am not trying to call her ugly. She is a good-looking woman, but I see 25 hotter women on the street every day IMO.

Last edited:

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Brady dates hot classy chicks and Matt dates skanks.

Case closed.
Wrong. They both impregnate classy chicks and then abandon them. Brady dates a women who is classy, but Matt doesn't date anyone. He is enjoying his youth and fame and hitting everything that walks. He may bone skanks, but isn't that what they are for? Classy chics typically dont go for the old hump and dump--that's what makes them classy. He never dated Britney or Paris, or anyone other than Cameron IIRC.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Matty was the "chosen one" beginning with his college days... Brady was a 6th round pick for gods sake...

As a 6th rounder, Brady comes in and wins like few other QB ever have. The "chosen one" has done squat...

Matty has greater expectations of him versus what Brady had to contend with. But in the end, it's all about the W's... And at the moment, Matty has put up many as a pro...

Your Brady man love is putting off quite the stench these days..

:D

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score

What is with all of the "Giselle is the hottest thing on the planet talk"? Someone please tell me what it is that everyone loves about her. Is it the mannishly hard facial features or the bony, curveless, prepubescent body that has everyone foaming at the mouth? The woman has nice hair, but that just wouldn't be enough for me. Obviously, she is loaded, but that isn't a factor to people with money like Brady. I am not trying to call her ugly. She is a good-looking woman, but I see 25 hotter women on the street every day IMO.

It's her legs and butt that do it for me.

Plus the whole "highest paid model in the world" thing has a nice ring to it on your shagged em' resume.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Wrong. They both impregnate classy chicks and then abandon them. Brady dates a women who is classy, but Matt doesn't date anyone. He is enjoying his youth and fame and hitting everything that walks. He may bone skanks, but isn't that what they are for? Classy chics typically dont go for the old hump and dump--that's what makes them classy. He never dated Britney or Paris, or anyone other than Cameron IIRC.

Ok then he humps and dumps skanks and Brady dates classy chicks. People tend to frown on the whole hump and dump thing as well.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's her legs and butt that do it for me.

Plus the whole "highest paid model in the world" thing has a nice ring to it on your shagged em' resume.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

I guess I can see the legs thing and the star on the resume, but the girl has absolutely no butt whatsoever. I need a women who's butt has more curve then her back. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Last edited:

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score

Good lord. So Matt was the 'chosen one' when he red shirted for two years THEN had to beat out Matt Cassel and another transfer from Purdue to be the starting QB for the Trojans?

:rolleyes:

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I don't get what makes her all that either. :shrug:

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At quick glance I thought that Leinart had just won a baby.
That'd be an odd contest.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
To all my TMZ/ASFN fans. Well written article on Teflon Tom and why Leinart, Romo, and other are not given the same love despite his indiscretions.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hill/080129

Ladies love Teflon Tom -- no matter what

PHOENIX -- A female friend and I were at dinner recently when we both admitted something that, under normal circumstances, would get us kicked out of the female species.

Neither of us thought less of Tom Brady for having a baby outside of wedlock with Bridget Moynahan while juggling a burgeoning relationship with supermodel Gisele Bundchen.

In fact, most women don't. It's a direct violation of the female code, which states that not only are we supposed to despise Brady for the way he reportedly stiff-armed Moynahan, but we're also supposed to loathe Gisele because she hijacked another woman's baby daddy. Only it's hard to hate a woman who, on top of being so mind-numbingly beautiful, compelled the nation's No. 1 quarterback to bring her flowers during the off week of the most-hyped sporting event of the year, all while limping around in an ankle boot. Now that's the whip appeal Babyface was talking about.

But this is just part of what makes Brady amazing. He is that rare celebrity who isn't judged by whom or how he dates because his accomplishments, coolness, elegance and good looks are too overwhelming.

This is why Brady is Joe Namath reincarnated. Namath invented living outside the rules of what was considered socially acceptable and polite. He didn't mind flaunting his women or his sex appeal. He didn't possess a whole lot of tact, either. No one else could get away with saying, "When we won the league championship, all the married guys on the club had to thank their wives for putting up with all the stress and strain all season. I had to thank all the single broads in New York."

Brady isn't quite that outspoken, but it's interesting how former golden boy Matt Leinart is now considered a tad sleazy even though he and Brady essentially ran the same play from the playbook. When he was at USC, Leinart was arguably the Tom Brady of college football. He was on his way to being an A-lister before he put on an NFL helmet. He had the looks, arm, personality and the championship hardware.

Then Leinart was linked to Paris Hilton and Britney Spears, two women who keep TMZ in business. If Leinart was going to go that route, why didn't he just hook up with a floormat?

Leinart also has a baby momma, who called him out for being a bad dad. Brynn Cameron, a USC basketball player and mother of Leinart's son, Cole, told the Ventura Daily Star, "It's kind of hard for me as the mom -- I'm with Cole probably 99.9 percent of the time -- to open a magazine or read a newspaper article with Matt saying, 'Oh, I love being a dad. I love changing diapers. I love doing this.' I'm like, 'Wait, what?' I don't know how to word how he is about this, but it has been hard when I'm doing all the work, but he gets all the credit for it."

Now because Brady has mastered things most humans have not, I'm going to assume even though I've seen numerous pictures of him and Gisele holding hands and gallivanting around New York, he's secretly spending time with his son that not even the vigilant paparazzi are aware of.

Otherwise, why isn't he considered to be as grimy as Leinart?

Never underestimate how much a romantic relationship/hookup can influence what you think about a professional athlete. Fair or not, Tony Romo's dalliance with Jessica Simpson is a major reason his moxie is being questioned. The tryst with Simpson came at a critical time in Dallas' season, prompting critics to wonder whether Romo was capable of putting bros before blondes.

Nobody could imagine Gisele obnoxiously shimmying for Pats fans in a pink Brady jersey the way Simpson did. Besides, if Romo couldn't see that Simpson needed to draw as much good publicity as possible after "Blonde Ambition" bombed, then it's no wonder he missed his receivers against the Giants and couldn't sidestep their pass rush.

This isn't a trash job of Brady, but merely an appreciation for his Teflon. LeBron James has been a serious MVP candidate the past couple seasons and by all accounts is a good guy. But that didn't stop more than a few Clevelanders from raising their eyebrows when it was announced he and his girlfriend were having their second child together. Certainly, Reggie Bush's problems with the NCAA are bigger than the headlines he has created with Kim Kardashian. But you wouldn't be human if some part of you didn't find it odd that Bush is in a relationship with a woman who made a sex tape with Ray J, best known as the little brother of R&B singer Brandy. Although you don't really question why Bush is with Kardashian, some of you just question why it's a "relationship."

Brady has elevated himself to such a point that he is above criticism about his dating life. The who's and the how's don't matter. Just the W's.

By the way - I love that Namath quote:thumbup:

I sure would like to start life over and be Tom Brady. Foget being Tom Cruise. He is a pretty boy movie action hero. Tom Brady is a real life action hero with all the tools that go with it. What could be missing in his life? I have not figured that one out.

Reaction score
I sure would like to start life over and be Tom Brady. Foget being Tom Cruise. He is a pretty boy movie action hero. Tom Brady is a real life action hero with all the tools that go with it. What could be missing in his life? I have not figured that one out.
LOL! Who says anything is missing...

Seriously though; personally, I think not being involved in the daily activities of raising your child is a pretty big void.