Malcom Butler

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God our secondary is going to get lit up in Tennessee julio week 1 omg lol hope my opponent in my money lg doesn't own him...
Their QB currently has COVID. We'll see how healthy he is come game time. And if he sits. Logan Woodside will start.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Their QB currently has COVID. We'll see how healthy he is come game time. And if he sits. Logan Woodside will start.
Doesn’t mean we have a better chance of winning if some no-name starts. These are the Cardinals we talking about here lol

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
God our secondary is going to get lit up in Tennessee julio week 1 omg lol hope my opponent in my money lg doesn't own him...

Let's knock this idea that "The titans are going to light us up week 1" on the head.

We played Julio and Calvin Ridley in week 6 of 2019 with rookie Byron Murphy, Tremaine Brock and Kevin Peterson at CB. ILB were Reddick and Hicks. Rookie Deionte Thompson started at free safety. And Julio was 2 years younger then, I don't think he got better with age.

And we won that game. We held them to 10 point in the 1st half and 20 through 3Q. The 4th quarter wasn't so great but we still won.

And our starting WR's that day were Larry, Keesean, Sherfield and Cooper (yuck).

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
we also could have Steve Nelson for half the cost of PP and pretty much the same player... even after signing Butler.

Steve Nelson really isn't very good. There's a reason the Chiefs let him walk, the Steelers cut him and he spent an age as an FA before signing a contract no better than the ghost of Malcom butler.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Season hasn't even started and here comes the doom and gloom. Unbelievable

Darksider hate post that isn't at all focused on football, on a thread about a horrible free agent signing that we were counting on big-time that just retired on the eve of the new season. Unbelievable. It's like you almost consciously attempted irony here.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This makes no sense. First, they sign him and one would think they had an idea he lost a step already. Secondly, where have they shown they had a solution to be happy about right now... in other words, how do they look prepared and initially why did they offer him a contract in the first place because maybe just maybe you would think they worked him out

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose