Magic Numbers for Playoff Seeding (Suns Clinched at least 2seed)

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Denver doesn't want to win that game than I would expect them to sit their starters. If the starters play than they are definitely trying to win the game.

I’d agree with that.

and I’m coming around to Giving Sacto a chance to win tomorrow. At least that’s a home game.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lakers shot almost double the free throws as the Pacers. Guess the NBA is Doing everything they can to keep Bronnie out of the playin game

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Lakers shot almost double the free throws as the Pacers. Guess the NBA is Doing everything they can to keep Bronnie out of the playin game
Wonder why cheese and I don’t want to play the Lakers and refs in first round . . . hmm?

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watch, Sac wins, we rest our players and lose to San Antonio and lose chance at 1 seed.

This is why using the same strategy as today's game is best. Let the starters play three quarters and look at it as practice.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
It should be pointed out that Utah is playing hours after us so them losing after we lose doesn't mean they would have lost if we won.

Not that I would want to give them the option anyways. We should be putting them into the must win position.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Wonder why cheese and I don’t want to play the Lakers and refs in first round . . . hmm?
I didn’t realize you were the only two and that the rest of us were hoping upon hope that we would get the Lakers in the first round. Hmm.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I think it would be more accurate to say that you guys cried about it more than anybody else. :D

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It should be pointed out that Utah is playing hours after us so them losing after we lose doesn't mean they would have lost if we won.

Not that I would want to give them the option anyways. We should be putting them into the must win position.
Exactly

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I didn’t realize you were the only two and that the rest of us were hoping upon hope that we would get the Lakers in the first round. Hmm.
I think we are the only two targeted by Finito for taking that position. Certainly not claiming ownership of the idea.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bodhi23