Madden 11

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my copy is coming in the mail today, sadly with how bad we are this year I am s ure we are far worse on Madden, Might have to be the ravens this year.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I got my copy of Madden yesterday.

You have to pay to play online and then still have to pay to play certain game modes and ****? are these guys kidding? I read an april fools article years ago about madden coming out with deflated balls and you had to buy t he air for the ball. It looks like we are getting there.

I will enjoy my 5 free days of playing online, play some season and then return this game, screw EA and theyr BS. I wish people would stop paying for ******** **** that should be included with the game and force them back to doing things right.

games went up from 50 to 60 with new consoles and now that is not enough? tired of the ********. Even arcade games are all 15 bucks now, not worth it for sonic 4, sorry.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So I got my copy of Madden yesterday.

You have to pay to play online and then still have to pay to play certain game modes and ****? are these guys kidding? I read an april fools article years ago about madden coming out with deflated balls and you had to buy t he air for the ball. It looks like we are getting there.

This is what happens when you buy an EA game used. When you buy it new, you don't pay to go online. Mass Effect 2 had the same deal. EA's sales are down so they're hitting the used game market and making people pay an extra $10-$15 to play online if they buy the game used.

I think I saw Madden 11 at Gamestop for $39 new the other day actually. Good deal.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when you buy an EA game used. When you buy it new, you don't pay to go online. Mass Effect 2 had the same deal. EA's sales are down so they're hitting the used game market and making people pay an extra $10-$15 to play online if they buy the game used.

I think I saw Madden 11 at Gamestop for $39 new the other day actually. Good deal.

I noticed its because of it being used, still find it ********. The used market has been around forever and wasnt a problem. Other developers dont see it as a problem. EA is the most profitable gaming company and the the who likes to f its customers the most at the same time.

Next year if you dont go online and buy shoulder pads and c leats your players will be slow and prone to injury. 80 points per player.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've finally had my fill of the game today. I've had enough of passing to a wide open receiver only to have 3 defenders come out of nowhere to knock the ball down.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I've finally had my fill of the game today. I've had enough of passing to a wide open receiver only to have 3 defenders come out of nowhere to knock the ball down.

Give it time. The game is super fun once you get used to it, and passing is actually easier than in previous years.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard