Madden 11

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting to play my franchise until they roster update with Williams on the team instead of Onrea Jones.

Also, until they figure out the freaking QB situation.

I've been playing the Madden Moments though, they are fun. Except that the two we are in they try to make you overcome our win in the playoffs or recreate VY's 99 yard drive. :(

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting to play my franchise until they roster update with Williams on the team instead of Onrea Jones.

Also, until they figure out the freaking QB situation.

I've been playing the Madden Moments though, they are fun. Except that the two we are in they try to make you overcome our win in the playoffs or recreate VY's 99 yard drive. :(

every year i buy maddent he first 2 months is waiting around for them to put the right players on the damn roster, pisses me off. Last year larod didnt get added until the season started even though he was a draft pick and was returning kicks fantastically all pre season.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did they have Ultimate team last year, or is this new? I'm having a blast with that.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Last edited:

outoftheashes

Registered
Reaction score
Did they have Ultimate team last year, or is this new? I'm having a blast with that.

They introduced it in the offseason last year as a free update and it was popular enough to be carried over into this years full game.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Xbox360.

I guess we should figure out how many people want to take part in an online franchise, and then I can set it up and invite everyone. We need an idea of the number or else it might sit dormant until everyone joins up. Not sure.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hey Vince!

If you have a chance, could you tell me how you get those highlights? I have a couple that I uploaded, but I can't find how to view online.

EDIT: Figured it out!

Here's a nice TD run of mine...yeah, I created myself as a fullback! :D

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/33204660

52-3 in Pro mode. Maybe All Pro Ken? :D

I actually really like All Pro but I find it too easy to pass and too hard to pass rush, so I kick up the passing to All-Madden and bring the CPU OL blocking down to like 15 or 20. I want to see Joey Porter annhilate any QB I go up against :D

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
52-3 in Pro mode. Maybe All Pro Ken? :D

I actually really like All Pro but I find it too easy to pass and too hard to pass rush, so I kick up the passing to All-Madden and bring the CPU OL blocking down to like 15 or 20. I want to see Joey Porter annhilate any QB I go up against :D

Believe it, or not, it was after that game that I started tweeking the sliders for difficulty and the quarter length.

I want to make it as realistic as possible.

What I should do is mirror my NCAA 10 settings as close as I can. I got that game dialed in...I'm just too lazy to grab a pen and paper, put in the NCAA 10 disk, and write it all down.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ROSTER UPDATE, PLEASE!

I want DA, Hall and Skelton so I can start my freaking franchise. (And promptly bench DA for Max).

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
ROSTER UPDATE, PLEASE!

I want DA, Hall and Skelton so I can start my freaking franchise. (And promptly bench DA for Max).

I restarted my franchise, traded Leinart for draft picks (a 3rd rounder from New England was the best I could get), and signed a generic rookie QB named "Robert You" (overall rating 71) off of the waiver wire.

I then changed his number to 6, changed his name to Max Hall...and voilà!

Instant 2010 QB roster accuracy!

The only problem was totally unforeseen...my Max Hall, in-game, ended up being bald, and black. Not a game breaking issue by any means, but it's not completely authentic.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do we start one?

Are you on the PS3, or the Xbox360?

Do you use your powers for good, or for AWESOME?

online leagues ALWAYS fall to ****, they work less than fantasy football. Even if you get a good league, half the teams will have connections problems because of EAs poopy servers.

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
online leagues ALWAYS fall to ****, they work less than fantasy football. Even if you get a good league, half the teams will have connections problems because of EAs poopy servers.

Well that certainly is a downer...but also good info to have.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Just picked up Madden yesterday from someone of craigslist for $30 bucks, I got it since I can have the new black uniforms. Running seams to be a bit harder only had one 100 yard game but that was with the LSH in the 3-4th in pre-season. Our qbs rattings stink :(

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I restarted my franchise, traded Leinart for draft picks (a 3rd rounder from New England was the best I could get), and signed a generic rookie QB named "Robert You" (overall rating 71) off of the waiver wire.

I then changed his number to 6, changed his name to Max Hall...and voilà!

Instant 2010 QB roster accuracy!

The only problem was totally unforeseen...my Max Hall, in-game, ended up being bald, and black. Not a game breaking issue by any means, but it's not completely authentic.

You can also download the updated roaster from the online play. Still whish EA would put some faces on the players profiles instead of shadows.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just create Max Hall and throw him on the Cardinals. You can create any player you want.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The rosters are now updated...finally. DA is benched for Hall and the season is ON.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard