Madden 11

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Pre-ordered it today!! Actually my better half did, I was quite surprised. Now the wait until August 10, the day I go to the east coast for a week.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
I always played it on the PS2. Finally bought a Wii this year and picked up Madden 11 today. Major disappointment. A bunch of Wii-tarded features, all the screens scroll funny, no create player option. Wii-tarded. I'm pissed. They shouldn't even call it Madden.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I always played it on the PS2. Finally bought a Wii this year and picked up Madden 11 today. Major disappointment. A bunch of Wii-tarded features, all the screens scroll funny, no create player option. Wii-tarded. I'm pissed. They shouldn't even call it Madden.

You picked up a game on the Wii and were disappointed. Go figure.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You must understand that nothing on Wii will ever measure up to a real video game. Wii is for kids, old people and 100% casual gamers who do not take anything serious. The accuracy of the controllers is bad enough on easy stuff let alone trying to do it on madden.

Side note, played madden 11 360 demo last night, wasnt gonna buy it, think I am now. I love the playcalling features.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
what difficulty are you guys playing on. I am a very good madden player (down to play anyone, gamertag is Bodmurder), but franchise mode on all-madden is impossible...

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Date Time Location Event Details
August 10, 2010 08:31:00 PM Hebron KY Arrival Scan

August 12, 2010 10:17:00 AM Phoenix AZ Shipment received by carrier

August 12, 2010 --- Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

gamertag is PHXSuns19 (xbox live)

CrazyCoyote82

Reaction score
Picked mine up on release date. Im glad that it has the new uniform on it as well.

My xbox gamertag is CrazyCoyote82 I play a variety of games. Mainly FPSs

dse2010

Reaction score
What do you guys think? I think it's a lot of fun. I have Mike Wallace on my Madden Ultimate Team and he's nasty running streaks and drags, absolutely murders man coverage. My XBL buddies and I play in a league on The Gamers Lab and are always looking for fellow Madden Heads. If you're playing, drop your gamertag and we should play sometime. Also playing ultimate team and online teamplay.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
down loaded the demo for xbox I don't see much of a change. Also I heard that Oboma comes out to had you the trophy if you win. If that is true I am not going to be buying the game. Not sure the new unis will get me to purchase the game....???

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You won't buy it because Obama is handing out the trophy? (I don't even know if he is but lol)

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well just ordered it for the wii. Good news is I havent played it since like 96 so I will like it no matter what lol

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shouldnt have done that,any true sports title is garbage on the wii, it is not accurate enough to play such involving, every move count types of games.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ill be happy with it. Played it at the store last night to see if I shoul dcancel and I am excited to get it. Played it on the XBOX as well and that was indeed better but for a guy with two kids that will rarely be able to play it wasnt worth buying a new console just for a game.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
down loaded the demo for xbox I don't see much of a change. Also I heard that Oboma comes out to had you the trophy if you win. If that is true I am not going to be buying the game. Not sure the new unis will get me to purchase the game....???

Obama handing out the trophy?? Have not heard that one but that might be the only thing to get me to buy the game. I played the demo and color me not impressed. It again feels like a glorified roster update with new menus and basically the same game play.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
WII sucks for Madden- no ifs ands or buts. If any musicians wants to trade an Xbox or PS3 for an Alesis SR-16 drum machine and Fostex MR-8 MK II Digital multi-tracker, PM me. Outside of a house party sub-activity, Wiis are pretty crappy.

Last edited:

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Obama handing out the trophy?? Have not heard that one but that might be the only thing to get me to buy the game. I played the demo and color me not impressed. It again feels like a glorified roster update with new menus and basically the same game play.

I thought it was awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard