Looking for a Lawyer in Phoenix

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Sorry this isn’t football related, but I'm looking for a good lawyer in the Phoenix area.

A friend of mine was recently eating some food at the place called "Off the Grill."

Apparently, there was a rusted, dirty 2 inch long, quarter thick piece of metal in her burger. She bit into it, it cut her mouth, and she got food poisoning from it. She didn’t have a tetanus shot and had to be rushed to emergency care because she started to get sweaty and dizzy. We think it’s in her best interest to look into a lawyer.

She's called up a couple of firms, but the ones she has called does not deal with these types of cases. Does anyone know a good firm that might be willing to help her?

Your input is very much appreciated!

OP
OP
Town Drunk

Town Drunk

Reaction score
Yes, I am. I usually do not post here, I just like to read your comments.

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
Here is a damn good Lawyer, he is a personal friend of mine, but he really is a great lawyer. He has handled many things for my past business and several friends have used him and all agree he is very very good. Not sure if he handles this type of thing but he will streer you in the right direction. He is not a yellow pages laywer, he has a very nice firm and has handled many very high profile cases. His name is Tim Forshey and his office number is 602-266-7667. You can tell him you got his number from Jimmy M.

OP
OP
Town Drunk

Town Drunk

Reaction score
Thanks a lot DieHard, we really appreciate it!

ChiCard

Registered
Reaction score
"He is not a yellow pages laywer......"

Your comments made me laugh out loud! In 27 years of practice I've never heard a reference to "a yellow pages lawyer". I'm going to have to pass that on. We do buisness with some firms in that area but your suggestion seems to be a good one. You made my day!

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
All I really meant by that is, he is not one of the cheesy commercial lawyers who has his past clients read statements on TV. And he has enough of a reputation in Phoenix that he works mostly off of referal from what I gather. I came up with that line, so I want credit when it becomes a tag line in peoples advertisements :)

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
William S. Chick, P.C. 602-954-7975

Hes my attorney who is also very good and very reasonable. I beleive he also the brother to the team ortho for the Cards. So he comes for good lineage, lol.

ChiCard

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by DieHardCardFan
All I really meant by that is, he is not one of the cheesy commercial lawyers who has his past clients read statements on TV. And he has enough of a reputation in Phoenix that he works mostly off of referal from what I gather. I came up with that line, so I want credit when it becomes a tag line in peoples advertisements :)

No offense taken. Just thought it was funny as hell!

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is (was) he a divorce attorney...I'd SWEAR he was my father's attorney during my folks' divorce in 1982. If it is the same person, he also helped my father incorporate a business in AZ.

I wouldn't put it past him he says he'll take anything on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison