let's go niners....baaaaarf

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We need to win out, the nfl/refs obviously want Seattle over us! I have a bad feeling we
are somehow gonna get totally screwed!

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
We need to win out, the nfl/refs obviously want Seattle over us! I have a bad feeling we
are somehow gonna get totally screwed!

Not sure if it's true but the announcers said Seattle was the most penalized team in the NFL and they actually changed some rules because of the way their Db's play. Seattle is good because they have really good players.

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not sure if it's true but the announcers said Seattle was the most penalized team in the NFL and they actually changed some rules because of the way their Db's play. Seattle is good because they have really good players.

Almost hate to admit it, but it's true. Seattle is "just freakin' good". And we had to know the 9er's weren't going to win after the hawks went up...9er's just can't score in the second half.

And as much as I wanted the "SheCocks" to lose, it's hard to feel bad about a 9er loss. :p

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Almost hate to admit it, but it's true. Seattle is "just freakin' good". And we had to know the 9er's weren't going to win after the hawks went up...9er's just can't score in the second half.

And as much as I wanted the "SheCocks" to lose, it's hard to feel bad about a 9er loss. :p

I am actually okay with the Hags winning. They may very well come into AZ a bit too cocky since they have already beaten us once and now with a 3rd string QB they may think its going to be easy. BA will have some tricks up his sleeve. Had they lost to the Niners then we would have a angry Hags team coming into AZ. They are primed to be beaten this coming Sunday Night. Remember, no one gave the Cardinals a chance to win last Thursday either.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I cannot believe the Niners are out of the playoffs.

WOW. What happened to that team ?

Don't say injuries, because there is A LOT of talent out on that field.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard