Let’s Take a Moment to Overreact to Kyler’s IG Page

Reaction score
Kirk is out if Kyler is out.

It's definitely not nothing.

Someone did/said something that pissed him off. Just like every other time this has happened.

Sounds to me like both have heard criticism about their play on SM so they are getting rid of all of their social media because they don't want the distraction.

Reaction score
Lesser Ouchie/Cool Bro #2 here... wondering why you jumped back to 2019 and skipped 2020?

Couldn’t be because in 2020, with Hopkins on the field, Murray sure as hell didn’t look like an MVP down the stretch when he melted down for the first time. I mean, that’s not the reason 2020 slipped your mind, right?
Debatable but allowed due to lack of evidence to the contrary. Brother who shall not post could be cooler for all we know. ;)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh how many playoff clinching games and playoff games has kyler lost? FIVE out of two years. He’s 0-5 in those games. And absolutely teammates and coaches factor in. BUT SO DOES KYLER and seemingly there's a contingent here that believes kyler should get complete and absolute absolution. Which is comical if anyone watched those five losses.
It’s actually 0-6 with the playoffs and 0-7 if you add in the chance to win the division.

Basically 0-7 in chances to ensure you advance to the playoffs, move forward in the playoffs or to secure a home playoff game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No clue don’t have time to follow NFL median salary comps. But embarrassing if the convo hasn’t been started.
It prob has. Don’t you think a part of this could be Kyler thinking he should be paid Mahommes/Allen money and the Cards thinking it should be much less than that and him throwing a digital fit.

We’ve seen the ludicrous ego he has on that relatively huge head compared to his tiny body. You know I’ve got no love lost for MillerKeim, but if you don’t think Kyler prob came in with a number that far outmatches his relative success, I think you’re being naive.

I’m guessing in a reality where all parties involve have MAJOR WARTS, that all parties involved will be why negotiations are a mess if they end up being that way.

Reaction score
Uh how many playoff clinching games and playoff games has kyler lost? FIVE out of two years. He’s 0-5 in those games. And absolutely teammates and coaches factor in. BUT SO DOES KYLER and seemingly there's a contingent here that believes kyler should get complete and absolute absolution. Which is comical if anyone watched those five losses.
But that doesn't mean that they are right. It also doesn't mean that you are right either.

Reaction score
You’re right on all counts. When the lights come trust fund dipsh-t owners, HS-level coaches who are more preoccupied with IG influencers than winning, and drunk buffoonish general managers don’t freaking matter. And Kyler has folded where others who he likes to compare himself to in similar situations have overcome. But multiple things can be true - Keim, Bidwill, and Kliff are absolute jokes who who if fired from their jobs today would be lucky to manage a Burger King while Kyler has folded in the big spots. The fact is though it’s about 100x harder to find guys like Kyler than losers like MB, Keim, and Kliff so the smart decision is rolling with the commodity.

This doesn't sound like a common fan with a dislike of the product. This sounds like a personal beef you have with the organization. Lots of anger in your tone that wouldn't come from just a disgruntled fan.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
It prob has. Don’t you think a part of this could be Kyler thinking he should be paid Mahommes/Allen money and the Cards thinking it should be much less than that and him throwing a digital fit.

We’ve seen the ludicrous ego he has on that relatively huge head compared to his tiny body. You know I’ve got no love lost for MillerKeim, but if you don’t think Kyler prob came in with a number that far outmatches his relative success, I think you’re being naive.

I’m guessing in a reality where all parties involve have MAJOR WARTS, that all parties involved will be why negotiations are a mess if they end up being that way.
Yes - everyone is pissed off about the way season ended with a lot of finger pointing. But like I said a functional organization with good leadership gets everyone in line and sails through the rough waters. Meanwhile we have Bidwill, Keim, and Kliff. I can put some of that on Kyler but end of day he’s 23 years old. The guys above him should be the ones steering the ship.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes - everyone is pissed off about the way season ended with a lot of finger pointing. But like I said a functional organization with good leadership gets everyone in line and sails through the rough waters. Meanwhile we have Bidwill, Keim, and Kliff. I can put some of that on Kyler but end of day he’s 23 years old. The guys above him should be the ones steering the ship.
Great point... Good post

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This doesn't sound like a common fan with a dislike of the product. This sounds like a personal beef you have with the organization. Lots of anger in your tone that wouldn't come from just a disgruntled fan.
I’m just aware of how dysfunctional the organization is and no I’m not happy about it.
This is where I'm at.. it is what it is. I'm not going anywhere, truthfully. As much as I bitch and moan, I'm staying. But my anger and frustration is finished with the players and coaches and pointed squarely at the ownership and it's lemmings from now on.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, I enjoyed the time when in March you got a draft magazine. Then watched the draft. When the first game came you got a program, checked out who was on the team, and then cheered like hell for your team to win.

The good old days. Offseasons and the internet.... didn't make my life better.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You know, I enjoyed the time when in March you got a draft magazine. Then watched the draft. When the first game came you got a program, checked out who was on the team, and then cheered like hell for your team to win.

The good old days. Offseasons and the internet.... didn't make my life better.
You must be registered for see images attach

:)

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
You’re right on all counts. When the lights come trust fund dipsh-t owners, HS-level coaches who are more preoccupied with IG influencers than winning, and drunk buffoonish general managers don’t freaking matter. And Kyler has folded where others who he likes to compare himself to in similar situations have overcome. But multiple things can be true - Keim, Bidwill, and Kliff are absolute jokes who who if fired from their jobs today would be lucky to manage a Burger King while Kyler has folded in the big spots. The fact is though it’s about 100x harder to find guys like Kyler than losers like MB, Keim, and Kliff so the smart decision is rolling with the commodity.

Mao throws daggers!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
You guys do remember that the 49ers had both starting safeties out in the game Colt started, they had Dre Kirkpatrick playing CB in that game, he was cut a week later. That's why we ran the ball so well against them in that game they were playing to protect the secondary.

Colt played great, I wish Kyler would run the screens the way Colt did.

The first game their defense was essentially healthy I think they had their 3rd CB out. It was their offense that was missing guys, Lance started the game. That same defense nearly got them to the SB this year
When Colt played the niners we were missing...what was it?... six? Offensive starters? No DHop, that was the point. He is being used as an excuse for Murray when McCoy put together an awesome game without him...or edmonds, or Moore.....or half the line.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The level of ineptitude from this organization in the last five years alone deserves personal beef from all us at this point.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The market says we own him for the next three seasons and the terms are already set.
He needs to earn it.
Things also change....and this also isn't our dad's football anymore. Business is being moved around into the face of the owners. They got away with it for a LONG time with the players(IMO)...and now it's coming full circle from the players/agents.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Despite your perceived gripes he’s earned the extension. That’s the market. Any functional organization (that doesn’t include our screwed up org) would’ve already started working up a new contract or at least put something together verbally.

Except he hasn’t earned a mega extension after b2b late season meltdowns. Would you consider the Baltimore Ravens a functional organization? They have a 25 year old MVP they haven’t extended... If they want to extend him for something like Josh Allen’s deal he got after year 3 where the last couple years are basically high priced team options then by all means.

I don’t really care about the diva crap. It’s easier said than done to remove your father from running your professional career.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
The level of ineptitude from this organization in the last five years alone deserves personal beef from all us at this point.
I agree but trying to stay positive.
I was just thinking earlier.

At the beginning of the season. How many wins did everyone on this board think the Cardinals would have? I understand expectations change but how many wins did you guys think the Cards would have this season? Also, what honestly did you expect to see from Kyler Murray?

Me personally:
9-8 (at best)
6-11 (at worst)
Didn't expect Kyler Murray to play like he did the first half of the season at all. Kinda just expected him to show he could play in the NFL after 2 seasons. I'm a Murray fan (But then again I was a big Doug Flutie fan, another guy everyone said was to short to be an NFL QB).
Just curious what everyone else expected from the season and did the Cards do better than what you picked at the start of the season? or worse?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree but trying to stay positive.
I was just thinking earlier.

At the beginning of the season. How many wins did everyone on this board think the Cardinals would have? I understand expectations change but how many wins did you guys think the Cards would have this season? Also, what honestly did you expect to see from Kyler Murray?

Me personally:
9-8 (at best)
6-11 (at worst)
Didn't expect Kyler Murray to play like he did the first half of the season at all. Kinda just expected him to show he could play in the NFL after 2 seasons. I'm a Murray fan (But then again I was a big Doug Flutie fan, another guy everyone said was to short to be an NFL QB).
Just curious what everyone else expected from the season and did the Cards do better than what you picked at the start of the season? or worse?
I think my prediction was 7 win floor, 11 win ceiling. Repeatedly said it was going to be a boom or bust year. Somehow it ended up being both!

And I was hoping for a big jump from Kyler. Thought the running back room was just okay but injury prone. Had zero hopes for Green. Solid hopes for Moore. Ended up being right and wrong on all of those throughout the season.

But I expected the D to end up being pretty abysmal because I didn’t think Watt could last half the season, the D-line was awful and our CB room was really suspect.

Also went in questioning Kliff after his fifth (?) straight end of season collapse.

I think it’s the back to back (and really three seasons going back to season 1’s 2-7 flush after a 3-3-1 start) collapses that has left me staring into the abyss. And that 0-7 record that Kyler and Kliff now own in games to advance to/in the playoffs/wrap up a division and HFA is horrific. Especially with the MAJORITY of those losses came at home, some to awful/Covid decimated teams.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
I think my prediction was 7 win floor, 11 win ceiling. Repeatedly said it was going to be a boom or bust year. Somehow it ended up being both!

And I was hoping for a big jump from Kyler. Thought the running back room was just okay but injury prone. Had zero hopes for Green. Solid hopes for Moore. Ended up being right and wrong on all of those throughout the season.

But I expected the D to end up being pretty abysmal because I didn’t think Watt could last half the season, the D-line was awful and our CB room was really suspect.

Also went in questioning Kliff after his fifth (?) straight end of season collapse.

I think it’s the back to back (and really three seasons going back to season 1’s 2-7 flush after a 3-3-1 start) collapses that has left me staring into the abyss. And that 0-7 record that Kyler and Kliff now own in games to advance to/in the playoffs/wrap up a division and HFA is horrific. Especially with the MAJORITY of those losses came at home, some to awful/Covid decimated teams.
Great post thanks...

To be honest. Until this year and all the media attention. I honestly was not aware of Kliff Kingsbury's record of late season failures.
NICE that you are so specific. It's wierd saying but I often thought that the games the Cardinals won was Only because they outscored other teams.
Kliff and Kyler definitely did fall off at the end of the season (that's for sure).
What struck ME the most though is that over the past 2 seasons. It seems as though the Defense has been the problem for the Cards late season collapses. It's almost like if Kyler and Kliff don't put up 30+ points then the Cards are gonna lose. Wierd ! !

You had an 11 win ceiling though. You definitely went into the season with more faith than me lol...

When reflecting on the playoff loss to the Rams. I think if the Rams would have scored 17 or 21 points, then at least the loss would have been respectable. But it's highly unlikely to beat a team that puts up 34 points.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
No clue don’t have time to follow NFL median salary comps. But embarrassing if the convo hasn’t been started.
Then you can’t really say “the market is set” if you literally don’t know the facts of the market. Cmon Mao, you’re better than that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard