Late Round RBs

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s just something odd about his moves in the open field but it seems to work. Still have nightmares of that T-Cup game.

The main thing I worry about with Eno, he has never shied away from punishment. Although he tends to bounce off tacklers, he has taken some brutal hits. He knows how to sidestep tackles leaving defenders holding air. His open field speed is surprising as he can run away from defenders. Ironically he could have had a better season if he had been running behind at least a mediocre offensive line.

Any Arizona players projected to go in the draft? Khalil Tate explosiveness has always scared me. I think he could play running back as well as quarterback.

OP
OP
A

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Moss is the type of guy I've mentioned...a rookie deal guy.

If we got him in the 4th round, we could have him as a backup to Drake this year, then let Drake walk. Moss and Edmonds next year then let Edmonds walk, then Moss for 2 years, etc.

Its got to be a rotation. Now, every once in a while you stumble across a great RB who is worth that 2nd contract, or a Frank Gore type who seems to hold on and be productive for 20 years...but the vast majority of these RB's can and only be counted on for their rookie deals. Build a great O-Line and offense in general, let these guys make a name for themselves here, then go get paid somewhere else and start the cycle over again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson