Last Second LeBron Predictions?

asuhoopsnut

Registered
Reaction score
I say .... he stays in Cleveland and then rides off into the sunset with Betty White beside him at the end of the one hour show. That would great Theater.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He will look terrible if he announces he is leaving Cleveland on his special. If he was leaving Cleveland he should have let the fans know beforehand.

IMO, Lebron should have gone to NY but not in this fashion. So I think he stays in Cleveland.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
If I'm Lebron, CHI is the most plug-and-play location, but I understand the logic that Mainstreet is using as it relates to the special. I think that this logic is irrefutable. CLE it is....

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I predict we'll have at least one more LeBron-related thread before he announces his decision and several after. Five was clearly not enough ;)

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
At some point in the future this one hour Lebron show is going to be a huge joke. Comedians will exploit this mercilessly.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
No way he leaves the Cavs!!! If he does this on national TV, it would be a huge insult & his house we be burnt down in hours 2nite.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
He will look terrible if he announces he is leaving Cleveland on his special. If he was leaving Cleveland he should have let the fans know beforehand.

IMO, Lebron should have gone to NY but not in this fashion. So I think he stays in Cleveland.

:thumbup:

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
New York Knicks will be his choice. If you want to be number one that is the stage to be on.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
he stays in Cleveland and then rides off into the sunset with Betty White beside him at the end of the one hour show. That would great Theater.

Better still would be if he rides Betty White while the sun sets. "Top this, Kobe bitch! Wasssssaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!"

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I predict LeBron will drop the letters J, A, and S from his last name and just be known from now on as "ME" :D

cly2tw

Reaction score
NYK, Cleveland, NJN, in that order. Now Boozer is going to Bulls, it'd be farce that LBJ follows this traitor there. If LBJ weren't going back to Cleveland, it'd make no sense for them to acquire LB while dumping DWest.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Wait, what if he retires and decides to go play baseball for the Cleveland Indians?

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
I disagree with the idea he must stay in Cleveland because it makes him feel bad.

How is it going to make him look worse if he comes out saying that he loved the fans in Cleveland and explains his decision?

It does not. People would be as upset or more upset if he left like the other guys without saying much.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait, what if he retires and decides to go play baseball for the Cleveland Indians?

"Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid."

Steve

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
And lets not kid ourselfs James, Wade and Bosh plus scrubs is the favorite to win it all.

Lets not forget how much better Lebron is than anyone else in the NBA. He made teams contenders that were basically James, Ilgauskas and scrubs.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He was supposed to make the decision in the first 10 minutes, and we are at 6:09. WTF.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Here's my prediction: No matter what decision Lebron makes, he'll look like a self absorbed prick.