Last Second LeBron Predictions?

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
I'm jealous of Miami. Remember when there were talks of Tmac and Kobe joining Amare?

Same thing except Miami pulled if off while we went for Nash instead of Kobe and TMac was traded for Francis/Mobley instead of Marion and #7 or whatever it was.

sunsbo

Veteran
Reaction score
I think I just became a "secondary" Lakers fan. No way the Suns will be relevant and I absolutely do not want this kind of behavior to be rewarded.

Steve

I almost feel the same (hate the lakers too much though!). Sad thing is I actually like Wade but now I hope that trio never wins a ship

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
People, don't lose focus. The Lakers are the biggest bunch of asstards in the league.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
This just sucks. I don't even want to watch this season already. I think NY might go after Chris Paul otherwise not sure what any team in the East is going to do.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel really bad for the Cleveland fans. :sad:

Cleveland really is a cursed sports city. :( Where does this rank among their heartbreaks?

He should not have dumped Cleveland fans on national televsion. Lebron should have told them much earlier he was moving on to another team. This really destroys any respect I had for Lebron.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost feel the same (hate the lakers too much though!). Sad thing is I actually like Wade but now I hope that trio never wins a ship

I know what you mean. I had to swallow a bit of my own vomit as I typed the words in the first place.

Steve

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldnt imagine being a Cavs fan right now. I thought since he was doing this big interview that he was deciding to stay. But no, it was to slap the face of the City that adored him.

I love Wade (go Marquette!) but I will probably be rooting against them this season come playoff time.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score

I might get the NBA League Pass just to watch the Heat play this season. That team is going to be sweet. I hate Kobe and the pee yellow team way more than I could ever hate Lebron.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I hate Lebron James and Cleveland just became my East team. I hope they kill the Heat every time they play.

As for the Heat, they'll sell tickets, but they aren't going to win championships with three guys taking up their entire salary cap. Chris Bosh is going to hate playing in Miami--he won't be near as effective as he was in Toronto. Going from the 1st option to 3rd?

I wonder if the ESPN people realize how ridiculous this whole thing is. This officially makes the NBA a joke. I can imagine the NHL people thinking, "And they thing WE are a dysfunctional league??"

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is a super douchebag, and the super is for going on national TV to say that. he could have just annouced this without the fanfare, not only will he be dispised by Cleveland folks but mostly anyone outside of Miami fans will not like it.
I hope they don't win squat, i actually find it annoying he said they will win multiple ship, why? because they will be sharing the ball more? Nothing is guaranteed.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I couldnt imagine being a Cavs fan right now. I thought since he was doing this big interview that he was deciding to stay. But no, it was to slap the face of the City that adored him.

I love Wade (go Marquette!) but I will probably be rooting against them this season come playoff time.

Not that I'm a big basketball or Lebron fan but I hope he never sees a ring after this fiasco. To come on national TV & literally pull his pants down & take a dump on "his state" & team...I have lost all respect for the guy.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not that I'm a big basketball or Lebron fan but I hope he never sees a ring after this fiasco. To come on national TV & literally pull his pants down & take a dump on "his state" & team...I have lost all respect for the guy.

Whoa, looks like I really missed out by listening on the radio.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can be surprised be his behavior. He's been a douche since HS and was never forced to grow up.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet there is some weeping and gnashing of teeth by Cavalier fans because their FO low balled the Suns at the trading deadline last season for Amare. I think if the Cavs had obtained Amare last season, Lebron would have still been there. I guess the Cavs get to keep that young PF they love so much, JJ Hickson. He must be better than Lebron. :rolleyes:

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cavs didn't have the pieces to get Amare. To think they wouldn't part with Hickson is pretty ridiculous.

Just imagine if Odom had taken that Heat contract last year instead of staying with the Lakers. Would have changed the entire free agency.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard