Kyler Murray, does he make NFLTOP100 list?

waterboy

Rookie
Reaction score
It's just speculation after all. And nobody admits that they were wrong when their predictions are way off base. I hope that at least 10 Cards players come out this year and play fantastic.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How about this nugget:

While the Cardinals had 5 players voted to the top 100 by their peers, the following teams had ZERO players voted in (Bengals, Dolphins, Jaguars, Lions, Jets or Washington Football Teamers)

Good stuff. I did the math and it is very impressive we have 5 players in the top 100 when each team should basically average 3.

If P2 plays like he did at the end of the 2019 then he should move back into the top 100.

It's incredible that the Cards have been recognized and respected this much by the rest of the league. Especially since we won only 5 games last year.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good stuff. I did the math and it is very impressive we have 5 players in the top 100 when each team should basically average 3.

If P2 plays like he did at the end of the 2019 then he should move back into the top 100.

It's incredible that the Cards have been recognized and respected this much by the rest of the league. Especially since we won only 5 games last year.

Unfortunately, we won't start seeing more W's until we start seeing any of our OL in the top 100.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we won't start seeing more W's until we start seeing any of our OL in the top 100.

The OL usually gets individual accolades after the unit as a whole produces... meaning giving an award for individuals is kind of hokey because it relies on the group