Kyler is a fraud.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have never seen fear in a QB like I saw in Kyler tonight. I have tried to justify his choking in the past, but I can't get over this one. I'm not totally sure how his teammates do either.
I screamed wtffff kyler on that pick six what was he thinkin

Murray has bunch of growin up to do to w a big gm

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
He’s Kolb with wheels. I sincerely hope he goes back to baseball.
Yep. Exactly! He is a joke of a QB. I guarantee he only gets worse. That is typically what happens with these style of QBs. Everyone gets all excited about the flashy running QBs in the draft. They come into the league and look great for one or two seasons then they all fall flat. The list is very very long with QBs that have followed that path. If you don't believe me look up all the great running QBs that came out of college and see how well they have done. For some reason GMs completely ignore the fact that the realy slow unathletic QBs are the ones that are most successful. There is a reason for that. They know they can't rely on their athleticism so they become incredible pocket passers. They hone their pocket skills. These running QBs just think their athleticism can bail them out all the time. Never works out.

BigCardsFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yep. Exactly! He is a joke of a QB. I guarantee he only gets worse. That is typically what happens with these style of QBs. Everyone gets all excited about the flashy running QBs in the draft. They come into the league and look great for one or two seasons then they all fall flat. The list is very very long with QBs that have followed that path. If you don't believe me look up all the great running QBs that came out of college and see how well they have done. For some reason GMs completely ignore the fact that the realy slow unathletic QBs are the ones that are most successful. There is a reason for that. They know they can't rely on their athleticism so they become incredible pocket passers. They hone their pocket skills. These running QBs just think their athleticism can bail them out all the time. Never works out.
He is not a running QB tho.

Half his problem is he doesn't want to use his best asset (his legs) because he fears getting hit

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose